Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin English Wins Olympia 202 Showdown!!!! Flex Lewis 2nd, Jose Raymond third! INTERVIEWS!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin English Wins Olympia 202 Showdown!!!! Flex Lewis 2nd, Jose Raymond third! INTERVIEWS!!

1. Kevin English
    2. Flex Lewis
    3. Jose Raymond
    4. Jaroslav Horvath
    5. Shaun-Joseph Tavernier
    6. Jason Arntz

>> Kevin English Video Interview After Winning the Mr Olympia 202
    Kevin English Interviewed After taking another 202 Showdown Championship. Kevin as well as Jose Raymond and Flex Lewis had to struggle to make weight but Kevin more so thus looking a bit depleted for Pre-Judging but he came back strong for the finals

Jose Raymond takes 3rd place at the 2011 Mr Olympia - Interview
    Jose Raymond takes 3rd place at the 2011 Mr Olympia. Many expected Jose to take at least second if not first place, but as usual, Jose took the Judge's Decision as professional as ever and plans on coming back for the IFBB Pro under 212.

FUCK!
    Never been here, never done that.

Comment

I was way off in my placings.

Pictures don't always reveal the best physiques but I thought Jose Raymond had the best conditioning of the three top placements.

Comment

Jose must be disappointed.

Comment

Bullshit!!!
          All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

ROBBED KEVIN ENGLISH DESERVED NO BETTER THAN 3RD FLEX SHOULD HAVE WON JOSE 2ND FUCKING BULLSHIT JUST AS THE POLITICS SEEM TO LEAVE THE MAIN OLYMPIA IT COMES IN TO PLAY IN THE 202'S

Comment

FLEX
              JOSE
              ENGLISH
              !!!!!

JUDGES, YOU FUCKED UP.
              Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

Flex was ROBBED!

Comment

I had Kevin 3rd also, not his best showing.

Comment

Fernando Noronha placed 16th?? He looks better than Jason Arntz
                    Attached Files

Comment

They did such a crappy job with the 202s this year it seemed like they didn't even care at all about them. Flex should have won and Jose should have gotten second with kevin coming in third. Kevin looked fucking disgusting as always IMO. His physique is a mess. Also, wtf is up with that Arntz guy being in the top 6 over Al Auguste or Tricky or a ton of other more deserving people?
                      Now that it is changing to 212, I think Jose will do a lot better for now on.

Comment

Comment

1. Jose Raymond
                          2. Flex Lewis

I didn't have Kevin even in top 4
                          T-Muscle.co.uk

Comment

I had Kevin and his fucked ugly body in 5th, at best, this decision has just hurt the 202 more than anyone realises. Its just losing credibility because the judges are giving it to someone that should have the balls to step up and get in the open class but wont because he knows what happens when he's against them.....

Fucking Bullshit, Flex was infront of him, Jose was in front of him, Arntz was in front of him, Shaun was in front of him......Whats the point of the 202's if THAT body can beat such amazing physiques?!?!

Comment

my grandma asked me who the turtle was

Comment

Working...
                              X