4. Victor Martinez - $50,000
    5. Dennis Wolf - $40,000
    6. Dexter Jackson - $30,000
    7. Toney Freeman $18,000
    8. Brandon Curry - $17,000
    9. Ronny Rockel - $16,000
    10. Hidetada Yamagishi - $ 14,000
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

It was clear cut to all watching last night that Phil Heath was the best man on stage. What was not clear tonight was whether or not the judges would recognize that. But in the end they did the right thing and made Phil the 13th man to hold the title of Mr. Olympia.

Jay Cutler was gracious in defeat, a true professional, and a true friend to Phil, showing genuine happiness for him.
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Dennis should have been higher.

Kai....I wish he would get it through his damn head that he already has enough size. Shit, he could lose 10lbs of muscle and still kick ass. Stop worrying about being the biggest and get your damn conditioning on point.

Vic did better than I expected.

Jay came back in winning fashion in a last ditch effort to defend. I wouldnt have been shocked if they gave it to him again, but thankfully they didnt.

Phil.... Congrats. Best man onstage....tonight.... I dont see domination in his future. Hes not built for domination. I think all the other guys ran up to him patting him on the back thanking him for getting Jays stodgy ass out of the way finally.

Any of the top 5 can bump Phil with proper conditioning. IFBB 2012 should be interesting....

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
        It was clear cut to all watching last night that Phil Heath was the best man on stage. What was not clear tonight was whether or not the judges would recognize that. But in the end they did the right thing and made Phil the 13th man to hold the title of Mr. Olympia.

Jay Cutler was gracious in defeat, a true professional, and a true friend to Phil, showing genuine happiness for him.

That is the truth.
        Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

There was concern because the 'confirmation round,' which is basically a sped-up version of the judging all over again for the top 6, was held and carries 50% of the total score. Jay showed up tonight with a few extra coats of color, making his bruised left biceps much less noticeable. But Phil was still so much sharper, with a smaller waist, and round, full muscles that literally popped off his frame.

Jay has known for a while that it was only a matter of time before the student overtook the teacher, and tonight was that time.

Comment

I Predicted Victor 4th! Wolf got screwed!

Comment

Victor sharpened up a LOT since last night, and it was enough for him to get past Wolf. Vic has no weak bodyparts, unlike Dennis, and also has a roundness to his muscles that Wolf does not.

Kai had faded considerably in 24 hours.

Comment

Surprise of the show was Brandon Curry. This kid is going to be up there within a year or two, top 5 for sure. Needs a bit more legs and better condition.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                  Surprise of the show was Brandon Curry. This kid is going to be up there within a year or two, top 5 for sure. Needs a bit more legs and better condition.
                  I agree and Toney did better than I expected.

Comment

202 results -

1. Kevin English $12,000
                    2. James 'Flex' Lewis - $5,000
                    3. Jose Raymond - $3,500
                    4. Jaroslav Horvath - $2,000
                    5. Shaun Joseph Tavernier - $1,500
                    6. Jason Arntz - $1,000

I don't get this one. I could maybe see Kevin winning even though he was not his best. Jose out-massed Flex, and had a lot more muscle detail. Why did it go this way? My only guess is that Flex has a prettier shape and a better V-taper?

Comment

Needs to be said that they had a 'confirmation round' for every part of the Olympia EXCEPT the 202's. I found that puzzling.

Comment

Questions now about the O - will Jay retire, or will he try to wrest the title back from Phil?

Can Kai at 100% knock them both out?

Comment

With another year of improvements, will Phil be absolutely dominant the way Ronnie used to be?

Comment

Any pics of how Jay looked tonight?

Those 202 results are a load of shit IMO.

Comment

Jay said on stage that he had hoped that if he ever had to lose the title, it would be to Phil. Does that mean he won't try to take it away from him next year?

Comment

Working...
                              X