This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I was on the fence for a while about Phil, but this show made me a real fan. What I mean is, I always thought he was one of the best, but right now there is no doubt in my mind he is the best bodybuilder alive.
    Quit nut huggin!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
      Quit nut huggin!!!!
      If you were there and saw Phil, you would feel the same way. The last time I was that impressed was many years ago with Ronnie at his best, and before that, Flex Wheeler.
      Muscular Development Online Editor
      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

If you were there and saw Phil, you would feel the same way. The last time I was that impressed was many years ago with Ronnie at his best, and before that, Flex Wheeler.
        Ha! Im kidding man. I didnt have to be there, Phil looked retarded. The right man won that night. Now the 202s.......

Comment

How come there are no interviews with Kai? I know his Flex athlete so was expecting at least one with him there but nothing.

Interested to hear how he feels about his placing. We've heard from everyone in the top 6 except Kai

Comment

Originally posted by silverbullet View Post
            How come there are no interviews with Kai? I know his Flex athlete so was expecting at least one with him there but nothing.

Interested to hear how he feels about his placing. We've heard from everyone in the top 6 except Kai
            You said it yourself mate, he's with Weider, that's why they pay to have these guys exclusively...Just like Wolf, Branch, Jay etc can't do shoots and interviews for Flex mag...
            MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Surprise of the show was Brandon Curry. This kid is going to be up there within a year or two, top 5 for sure. Needs a bit more legs and better condition.
              Hats off to Brandon, he looked fantastic!
              IFBB PRO

Comment

Originally posted by shaun joseph-tavernier View Post
                Hats off to Brandon, he looked fantastic!
                So did you mate, I thought you annihilated English when you were compared next to him...No contest I thought...

Comment

I want Jay to come back in 2012 and dethrone Phil Heath

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
                    You said it yourself mate, he's with Weider, that's why they pay to have these guys exclusively...Just like Wolf, Branch, Jay etc can't do shoots and interviews for Flex mag...
                    I get that, what I meant was. Flex Mag doesn't even have a single interview with him. I guess that just not as thorough as MD LOL

Comment

Originally posted by silverbullet View Post
                      I get that, what I meant was. Flex Mag doesn't even have a single interview with him. I guess that just not as thorough as MD LOL

Aaahhh, I getcha now mate, soz!

Or, maybe Flex are still editing the 8 hours interview footage they got after the show and are trying to sift through all the "ahhhhh ya knowwwww" and "ummmmm" etc so they can get 9 minutes worth!!

Comment

202 results -

1. Kevin English $12,000
                        2. James 'Flex' Lewis - $5,000
                        3. Jose Raymond - $3,500
                        4. Jaroslav Horvath - $2,000
                        5. Shaun Joseph Tavernier - $1,500
                        6. Jason Arntz - $1,000

I don't get this one. I could maybe see Kevin winning even though he was not his best. Jose out-massed Flex, and had a lot more muscle detail. Why did it go this way? My only guess is that Flex has a prettier shape and a better V-taper?
                        Wow only 3k what a waste of time that money should get upped.
                        "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Next year will be interesting, Phil will win again, but will Jay retire? and I think the top 10 will look quite different from this year, will Dexter do another year? Also Branch will be back, also I think the rest will have done Evan the world of good, and if Fouad stays injury free he can definitely break the top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by alex_natural View Post
                            Next year will be interesting, Phil will win again, but will Jay retire? and I think the top 10 will look quite different from this year, will Dexter do another year? Also Branch will be back, also I think the rest will have done Evan the world of good, and if Fouad stays injury free he can definitely break the top 10.
                            Don't forget potential top 6'er Roelly too mate! He's gunna be back hungrier than ever next year after his rest from competing that he so badly needed...

Comment

Originally posted by alex_natural View Post
                              I spoke with Jay this morning before he got on the plane to India and though he hasn't made up his mind, my gut tells me he will retire after this contest.
                              Muscular Development Online Editor
                              FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

I spoke with Jay this morning before he got on the plane to India and though he hasn't made up his mind, my gut tells me he will retire after this contest.
                                your gut is telling you that based on what?
                                I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                                JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Working...
                                X