Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fourth place Victor Martinez and sixth place Dexter Jackson interviews with Shawn Ray

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T-Relz View Post
    Really IMO, should've been Vic & Phil battling it out for the top spot. Phil was the clear winner of course, but Vic deserved 2nd.
    BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Ummm, no!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Victor speaks the truth! Everyone knew who was gonna place 1st and 2nd... and he was high outta his mind during this!

Comment

Lol,,,
        I'm not sayin anything but I know the dude suffered for this one! Solid jump of 3 places for him this year!

The question here is, " If Branch was in the show, does Dexter fall out if the top 6?"
        Hhhmmmmmm..........?

Strength & Honor!

Comment

yeah, Victor did look like he was drunk :P

Comment

This is the second time Vic beat Jay and doesnt have the pay check to show for it. Lets be honest at the end of the day its dollars and cents being taken out of this guys pocket. Im so happy to see this guy back on top where he belongs. Im sick of people dogging him for having thick skin because he was shredded. That day I was watching the local news and saw Victor going through that nightmere I said hell never be the same. I went through a similar ordeal and it takes a few years to get your mind right and hes top ten at the olympia last year. Vic is a warrior and I freaked out when he came out for the night show!!!

Bro lay off the oxys post olympia when your dehydrated lol just joking

Comment

Victor did a great job and he was right to be unhappy with the top two not being compared with the 3 through 6 guys by the judges!

Comment

It definately wasnt fair to the other athletes to only compare Jay to Phil Saturday. Even during the posedown Jay and Phil stuck together and walked away every time Dennis tried to pose next to them. They tried to make it seem like they didn't even notice him but after turning their backs on Dennis several times it was pretty obvious that they didn't want to give him the satisfaction of being compared. That was kinda unsportsman like IMO.

Comment

Working...
                X