X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Olympia Interviews with the Gurus - Hany Rambod and Neil Hill

>> Hany Rambod Interviewed After Phil Heath and Jay Cutler Take 1st and 2nd
    Hany Rambod Interviewed After Phil Heath and Jay Cutler Take 1st and 2nd. The Pro Creator brought Jay Cutler back from the brink to win an additional two Olympia titles as well as working with Phil Heath to bring him in second place and finally surpassing Jay for the coveted title of Mr Olympia. What did Hany do?

>> Neil Hill Interviews After a Flex Lewis Disappointing Second Place Finish
    Neil Hill Interviews After a Flex Lewis Disappointing Finish. Flex Lewis was arguably the best conditioned bloke on stage but the judges instead gave Kevin English the nod. Get Neil Hill's honest answers as he struggles to find the formula for Flex Lewis
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

shawn had a semi-orgasm when he said "Shawn Ray classic " loool

Comment

Hany was stuuuuudering when he was explaining Jay's injury. Oh Man that was funny!!

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER View Post
        Hany was stuuuuudering when he was explaining Jay's injury. Oh Man that was funny!!
        Yeah he had some troulble, but it is over now and time to move on the the next show.

Comment

yea funny as

Comment

Originally posted by Lorenzo Marinčić View Post
            shawn had a semi-orgasm when he said "Shawn Ray classic " loool
            D'oh!!!
            Just the Facts kid. It gives a frame of reference to how far the Champ has come in such a short time!
            Of course you already knew that right Comedian!

Comment

Neil is the man.

Very switched on guy.

The 202 WAS Flex's all day.
              www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

LOL
                www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

Nice Neil, nice!

Love the grabbing of the mike, he doesn't do that when I interview him! I'd bonk him on the head with it if he did!
                  MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Just look how changes Hanys talk when he was asked about Jays "injury"...clearly he is LYING This was the best answer was Jay injured or smth went bad with SEO

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
                      Nice Neil, nice!

Love the grabbing of the mike, he doesn't do that when I interview him! I'd bonk him on the head with it if he did!
                      LOL I noticed that. He took it in a passive manner, then the interviewer knew it was over when he didn't let go.

Good interviews though.
                      "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

Comment

...You could see the thunder in Neil's eyes at Flex's second place...Scary.
                        MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Shawn is one of the best commentators in the business. I think that's primarily because his passion for the industry comes out well on camera.
                          www.bodybuildingpro.com

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
                            ...You could see the thunder in Neil's eyes at Flex's second place...Scary.
                            Flex Lewis represents what a 202 Mr. Olympia "SHOULD" look like. I agree with Neil...1st Flex...2nd Jose...3rd Kevin.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Arnold View Post
                              Flex Lewis represents what a 202 Mr. Olympia "SHOULD" look like. I agree with Neil...1st Flex...2nd Jose...3rd Kevin.
                              Trainer from Hell Sibil says that Kevin was the clear winner LMAO
                              I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                              JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Working...
                              X