Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Olympia Interviews with 202 Winner Kevin English, 3rd Place Jose Raymond

>> Kevin English Video Interview After Winning the Mr Olympia 202
    Kevin English Interviewed After taking another 202 Showdown Championship. Kevin as well as Jose Raymond and Flex Lewis had to struggle to make weight but Kevin more so thus looking a bit depleted for Pre-Judging but he came back strong for the finals

Jose Raymond takes 3rd place at the 2011 Mr Olympia - Interview
    Jose Raymond takes 3rd place at the 2011 Mr Olympia. Many expected Jose to take at least second if not first place, but as usual, Jose took the Judge's Decision as professional as ever and plans on coming back for the IFBB Pro under 212.
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

FIRST!!!!

Comment

He's so professional. It's amazing. This is where this sport shines. Of course he wanted to win, everyone does. He gives credit when credit is due and respects the guys that came in ahead of him. Class act Jose. Definitely one of my favorites.

Comment

I and many others were shocked that Kevin won. Most had Flex winning. Guess it's extra hard to unseat a current title holder.

Comment

Scorecard?

Comment

Originally posted by Brandiesel View Post
            He's so professional. It's amazing. This is where this sport shines. Of course he wanted to win, everyone does. He gives credit when credit is due and respects the guys that came in ahead of him. Class act Jose. Definitely one of my favorites.

Comment

Heck yeah you improved Jose!!!! You're the champ!

Comment

Originally posted by Brandiesel View Post
                This is the Truth. Jose is a good guy.

Comment

Very proud of the way in which jose conducted himself during that interview. Much respect.
                  I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Comment

kevin's interview hasn't worked for me all day? is this happening to anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by mac83 View Post
                      kevin's interview hasn't worked for me all day? is this happening to anyone else?
                      same here

Comment

Originally posted by mac83 View Post
                        not working for me either

Comment

Congratulations Jose, you just keep getting better and better. Stay Classy!

Comment

Jose Raymond what a class act.I really like this guy, hope he comes back strong next year and takes it all.
                            Dennis Wolf Rules!!

Comment

Jose is a boss, atta boy. You can tell he's a fan of bodybuilding and just stoked to be there, even though he knows he should have beaten Kevin.

He's a fucking tank!

Comment

Working...
                              X