Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

2011 North American Play-By-Play w/Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone & George Farah. PACKED WITH VIDEOS!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joebig View Post
    I'm with you on this one. I cant stand BSA. He has terrible genetics and is so arrogant. I turned off his dvd after 5min after hearing how cocky he is. He will never win a thing in the pro ranks.
    This is what they said about Toney Freeman. Look at him now. Just wait til the O!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by joebig View Post
      I'm with you on this one. I cant stand BSA. He has terrible genetics and is so arrogant. I turned off his dvd after 5min after hearing how cocky he is. He will never win a thing in the pro ranks.
      idk about terrible genetics..but from i heard his atittude stinks so with that said its like he's gonna beat the top up comers etc

im not hating ..im just speaking out from what the youtubers said of sean
      That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

• Originally posted by ZeusNupe View Post
        This is what they said about Toney Freeman. Look at him now. Just wait til the O!!!
        lol you're delusional

Comment

• Open Bikini Class B Final Results

1st Place - Krystyn Niespolo

2nd - Courtney Prather

3rd - Mishon Shore

4th - Kelsey Craun

5th - Sarah Ingmanson

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; September 3, 2011, 11:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by muscleten View Post
            idk about terrible genetics..but from i heard his atittude stinks so with that said its like he's gonna beat the top up comers etc

im not hating ..im just speaking out from what the youtubers said of sean

it's not a fucken personality contest

Comment

• Damn Why all the hate for Sean Allen? Have you ever spent time with him? Sean is a great guy who has now shut up all the naysayers! BSA won the Atlantic States,Junior nationals and Now over 40 North Americans! The truth Hurts! Sean Allem new IFBB PRO!

Comment

LOOOOLLLL, are we talking about the open or masters???

Comment

• Nicole Duncan Interviews Fitness Overall Winner Danielle Ruban!

Comment

• Originally posted by alexceau View Post
                    he means the expo lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Christian CHENE View Post
                      lol you're delusional
                      Just be on here and find me in a couple weeks. You may want to go to his FB page or check out the Europa postings. He is ON & POPPING! Can't wait to see you eat your words. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                        Damn Why all the hate for Sean Allen? Have you ever spent time with him? Sean is a great guy who has now shut up all the naysayers! BSA won the Atlantic States,Junior nationals and Now over 40 North Americans! The truth Hurts! Sean Allem new IFBB PRO!
                        everybody who says "shut up" to his teenage son while he is encouraging him in his training on a video is a fucking piece of shit.

no offence.

I had no problem with Sean until I saw that video. If he treats his son like that on a video in a public area like a gym, just imagine how he treats him at home !

Comment

• Originally posted by alexceau View Post
                          OHHHHHHHHHHH HELL NO! I was talking about X-Man!!! ROFL!!!

Comment

• NOT BSA!!! OHHHHHHHHHHH HELL NO! I was talking about X-Man!!! ROFL!!!

Comment

Just be on here and find me in a couple weeks. You may want to go to his FB page or check out the Europa postings. He is ON & POPPING! Can't wait to see you eat your words. LOL

Comment

• Open Bikini Class C Final Results

1st Place - Stacey Nailto

2nd - Shannon Martinez

3rd - Siliana Gaspard

4th - Stephanie Mahve

5th - Brittany Smith

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; September 3, 2011, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X