Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pittsburgh Pro Figure & Bikini Championships Play-by-Play Featuring Video Coverage by FitnessRx

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second Callout:

Missy Coles

Jessica Jessie
    Justine Munro
    Tianna Ta
    Last edited by Adina Zanolli; May 7th, 2011, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Thats it for Pro Bikini!
      Last edited by Adina Zanolli; May 7th, 2011, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Pro Figure Pics will be up shortly! And Pro Bikini will follow within the next hour...

Comment

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; May 7th, 2011, 04:57 PM.

Comment

I would like to see Kristen Nagrani qualify here. She and her daughter, Nicole, turned pro on the same night last year, making history.

I would like to see them make it again by being the first mother/daughter team to step on the Olympia Stage together!

Comment

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
              I would like to see Kristen Nagrani qualify here. She and her daughter, Nicole, turned pro on the same night last year, making history.

I would like to see them make it again by being the first mother/daughter team to step on the Olympia Stage together!
              That would be really awesome!!
              Olympian IFBB Pro Bikini|Team Bombshell | Better Bodies Athlete | FitCop

Comment

Figure Pre-judging

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; May 7th, 2011, 03:11 PM. Reason: name

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaGirl View Post
                  That would be really awesome!!
                  I just looked at her pictures...she looks REALLY good. I'm hoping she pulls it off.

By the way they lined the girls up, it looks like she's top four for sure.

Comment

First Call-out Comparisons

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; May 7th, 2011, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Figure Girl pics are up!

Comment

Please join me in a little reality break folks!!!! Attention ladies in aprticular, because I hear predominantly female competitors use the misnomer "ATHLETES" more often than the male bodybuilders ( i think the guys realize they are the furthest thing from athletes!) I have competed in bodybuilding for many years, so I am not hating on the industry ( by the way, none of this is a sport!)
                        There is nothing athletic about competing in Bikini !!!! It requires zero athletic ability, so stop calling yourself athletes! This is a hobby !!!!
                        Athletes display speed, agility, endurance, and Coordination !!!! You need not be any of those things to win in Bikini, figure, or bodybuilding!!! Stop taking yourselves so seriously. By the way, there is a reason the mainstream media (television, radio, newspapers across the country, etccc..) do not ever mention a bodybuilding or figure show....lol...HELLLO folks!!! 99.9% of people in America/World could care less who 7 judges think has the best boobs and booty at some high school auditorium in whatever town a show is in. The results mean nothing to anyone other than our tiny, tiny subculture who follows this Activity.
                        Enjoy competing, but please stop with the "Athlete " talk. You sound like uneducated fools.
                        BY THE WAY BIKINI GIRLS IN THE IFBB----- YOU ARE NOT EVEN AMONG THE ELITE BODIES TO WEAR A BIKINI ONSTAGE!!! HAWAIIAN TROPIC COMPETITORS COMPETE FOR MUCH, MUCH MORE PRIZE MONEY AND EXPOSURE. FOLLOW THE MONEY IN ANY ACTIVITY OR SPORT AND YOU WILL FIND THE BEST PARTICIPANTS. BELIEVE ME, THE ONLY REASON YOU ARE COMPETING FOR ANY MONEY, IS BECAUSE THE IFBB MAKES MONEY OFF YOU PARADING AROUND LIKE YOU ARE WORKING THE FLOOR AT A GENTLEMAN'S CLUB.
                        ATHLETES??? LMAO

Comment

Bikini Pics are now posted!

Comment

Pittsburgh Pro Figure and Bikini Prejudging Photos are Now Posted HERE!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X