Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Olympia Preview! Cutler, Greene, Dexter, Heath, Wolf, Branch Guest Posing Pittsburgh May 5

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dennis still looks in good shape.

Can't wait for this years O'
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13

Comment

Kai Greene is the best in my eyes,yes I know he is 3 weeks out from a show.
      How did you get so long

Comment

Well i'm a Kai fan but let me just say this, thank you George Farah. The dude looks a hell of a lot better bro.

Comment

Kai looks insane, sure he is getting ready for a show in 3 weeks, but that doesnt matter, he is freakin huge. OMG, Jay trying to avoid Kai in the posedown!
          And bewteen Jay and Phil (both still in the offseason) it is Phil all the way.
          Toney really has no businesss with these guys, really.
          WDFPF Powerlifting Nationals 2nd place in -110kg

Comment

GH15 says......

just so you fellas understand,,this is how you look like on mega dose insulina and gh....this is the exact look,,you can nto get shredded only ripped,,you will always have extra skin ,,and thats the price you pay for this products,,again you got to understand that they all are blown from within ,,you can see it ,,all look the same as in guts that are blown from within,,

kai green is a deseving mr o after jason,,he sholud just come dialed in and its his,,if you want true freak he is the one ,,its not ron colman ,,but it is a shorter weaker version and defenitely best out of the group ,,

very bad top bodybuild now days,,really relying on insulina is to much,,very smooth even when ripped still smooth but this is the price ,,notice the size is all over that include guts and waists ...all over extra fat and water from within the muscle

i really dont think bodybuild should be this way but this is how it is ,,

gh15 approved
            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

GH15 on Phil.......

absolitly nothing,,he just why bodybuild is going down ,,this is someone who inject hormones,,in other words drug addict,,,inject them in high doses ,,constantly and blow up on them ....it would be ok if he had foundation but he doesnt...so seo into the arms...balooned up from within with insulina and hgh...and that make you a top pro? shoudnt be this way ,,its not a matter of short cut ...its matter of rewarding what someone like mustaf that was as bad as heath never got rewarded for ...or thimas prince which had more foundation still wasnt rewarded for...sudenly you reward phillip heath? why because the generation of competitors is pathetic?

shoudnt be this way,, he is very VERY smooth,,even in condition muscle is shiney polish smooth not ruggged terrain ,,no peeled terrain ,,just insulina and gh size on a black fella with good muscle shape to the arms... very awkward and gives bodybuild a veery very bad name that it doesnt need

gh15 approved
              SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
              2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                GH15 on Phil.......

absolitly nothing,,he just why bodybuild is going down ,,this is someone who inject hormones,,in other words drug addict,,,inject them in high doses ,,constantly and blow up on them ....it would be ok if he had foundation but he doesnt...so seo into the arms...balooned up from within with insulina and hgh...and that make you a top pro? shoudnt be this way ,,its not a matter of short cut ...its matter of rewarding what someone like mustaf that was as bad as heath never got rewarded for ...or thimas prince which had more foundation still wasnt rewarded for...sudenly you reward phillip heath? why because the generation of competitors is pathetic?

shoudnt be this way,, he is very VERY smooth,,even in condition muscle is shiney polish smooth not ruggged terrain ,,no peeled terrain ,,just insulina and gh size on a black fella with good muscle shape to the arms... very awkward and gives bodybuild a veery very bad name that it doesnt need

gh15 approved
                Hmmm. So this cat says Phil gives bodybuilding a bad name. So then what does he say about Branch Warren? Or Ronnie Coleman's preggo gut post 2001?
                Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. ~Ralph Marston

Comment

Im not even a Kai Greene fan, I think his routines are stupid. But he is a contender for the Olympia No.1 Spot. I'd say its between him and Phil Heath.

Comment

Originally posted by theplastickid View Post
                    Im not even a Kai Greene fan, I think his routines are stupid. But he is a contender for the Olympia No.1 Spot. I'd say its between him and Phil Heath.
                    Regardless of whether people believe his routines are stupid - carrying 270+ lbs balanced on your head is rather impressive.. but that's just me. However, his routines are not really what's under scrutiny right now. To plastickid: I agree with you. My jaw dropped when Phil came out cause I think he looks fantastic for being at this stage in the off season and for kai for, IMO, blowing everyone away today. Given he is 3 weeks out and being shredded can make you appear larger so thats up for debate. Regardless, I think Jay has reached his peak (I know I'll hear something about saying that), but for his frame Im not sure how much better he could get aside from deepening some striations which is always possible.

With all of that said, anything can change in a matter of hours when it comes showtime.
                    "Aint nothin to it but to do it!" - RC

Comment

I Think kai will wear a giant grapefruit suit ? :L

ya vids not bad
                      T-Muscle.co.uk

Comment

Short Torso,

Originally posted by lifepulse View Post
                        I just got back from the Pitt show (was there last year, too), and my observations:

-first, I'm a big Kai fan, so let that be known
                        -Kai definately had a "different vibe" than last year; last year, he was rolling all over the stage, really bringing the attention to himself, like he was riding a wave of fame; this year, he was much more subdued, almost humbled (if that makes sense), just wanted to compare himself to the other guys; it seems he made a conscious effort to stand next to Jay as much as possible, and hit the same poses as Jay, to show that he could hang (and even over take him)
                        -everyone looked pretty good, on average, at the show; Toney's conditioning was great, super tight midsection; Wolfe was bloated, but still very impressive (big audience response); Branch and Dexter didn't get quite as much response, but it was still there
                        -Kai's gut is definately much smaller, but definately still there; looks partly structural, since he has such a short torso
                        -but at the same time, Kai's freak factor is undeniable; granted he's 3 weeks out and was much sharper, but the man just has gobs upon gobs of muscle hanging off his frame; he honestly makes the bigger guys, including Cutler, look kinda' like children; he's not as wide, and maybe doesn't carry as much mass, as Jay, but he has so much detail, so many striations, that he looks bigger; it's reminiscent of when Ronnie and Flex Wheeler would pose-- Wheeler might look more impressive just standing there, but when Ronnie started posing, his body "came alive", and everything just bubbled and popped; Kai is like that-- muscle on top of muscle; when Cutler poses, nothing happens, it all just stays there

All in all, really fun show, and they all came into the audience and whooped it up.

-lifepulse

Thanks for pointing out that Kai has a Short Torso. I never noticed. This might explain why his Lat Insertions are so low and freaky looking.

Comment

Kai is looking insane. I am so happy he is not "working" with Oscar anymore.

Comment

wow kai is gonna kill the lineup at new york

Comment

i thought phil would be better

Comment

wow kai is in.( jay and phil, watc out) this hear mr.o is gonna be very good.

Hey what's happened to victor??????????

Comment

Working...
                                X