Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

2011 DALLAS EUROPA SUPER SHOW FINALS LIVESTREAM

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn Adina you look fit in those jeans girl! Still a young coed at heart I see. Look fwd to the contest candids.

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
    Don't forget to check out the paparazzi pictures here: http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/...&paparazzi=yes

Here me talking to Danielle last night with my son in the background. (You can imagine, I get that look from him a lot!)

I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by majrminer View Post
      If he doesn't fill out, he won't win. I'd like to see him at his best. I think Alvisi is the favorite here, being that he has spent a year and will be fresh; his body will be primed. Freeman and others have done too many shows to show up extremely ripped AND full. Speaking from experience in watching these contests, those guys tend not to place well. Look what happened to Roelly this year. Took 2 steps back.
      Ed is always "FULL" I have never seen him not full. And always is shreaded. I know what he eats the last week of the show, trust me when I say he will be right to the point of exploding. Also his last show was the 2010 O. so how could u say he isn't fresh?
      The Man knows what to do and exicutes very well. We'll see who is hanging their head tomorrow night...
      Intended for entertainment only...

Comment

Originally posted by Apharius View Post
        Ed is always "FULL" I have never seen him not full. And always is shreaded. I know what he eats the last week of the show, trust me when I say he will be right to the point of exploding. Also his last show was the 2010 O. so how could u say he isn't fresh?
        The Man knows what to do and exicutes very well. We'll see who is hanging their head tomorrow night...
        No disprespect to the other pros, but I feel that Ed Nunn just has that extra wow factor that sets him apart from most bodybuilders.
        I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

bump, its time

Comment

jumped the gun, another hour! fk

Comment

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
              Saw these on facebook... Mike at one week out.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]255104[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]255105[/ATTACH]
              Looks great. Grainy and rock solid. Nice to see a bodybuilder who doesn't look like frankenstein's monster.

Comment

So allready waiting for the show :P
                Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart...

Comment

START WITH FUCKING MEN'S BBING WHY THE FUCK DO WE HAVE TO WATCH ALL THIS CRAP FIRST. DO BIKINI AND ALL THAT BULLSHIT AFTER THE MEN GO DAMN.
                  "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

LOOOOOVE Bikini!!!

Comment

this livestream is fantastic

Comment

guys where's the live link?

Comment

I also like bikini...

Only what i not like to watch is Mens fitness.

Comment

202 is up!

Comment

here is the link

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/l...uper-show.html

Comment

guy looks tight

Comment

Working...
                                X