This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shawn Rhoden: 1 Week Out from the Dallas Europa

Wow, he's impressive! Nice round full muscle bellies, bit like Heath in that respect, kinda...
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Looks good! Good luck to him this weekend.
      Knock The Lights Off Baby, Im Bulking

Comment

Long time no see from Flexatron! He has the look thats very popular with all bodybuilding fans!

Comment

big fan of this dude, reminds me of flex but did anyone else notice the hernia

Comment

Stan Efferburg huh?

Comment

Big fan of this guy. I think he's got a very pleasing look. Kinda like Heath, as mentioned before. As he progresses with his career it's gonna be interesting to see how he does.
              Go Hard or Go Home.

Comment

WOW! NOW I see what the hype was all about. He's finally gotten his momentum going and filling out.

But it's weird how his lats don't convey as well from the front! Looks like a cross between Heath/Richardson/Charles. Fix the hernia, thicken the arms and he's gonna win some shows soon!

Comment

Awesome physique on Shawn made some huge improvements from last year but I want and think this Dallas show is Mike Liberatores to win!
                  J!E!T!S! JETS!JETS!JETS! Robby & Felicia

Comment

Looks a little watery for one week out , shape of the muscles all are great .

Comment

I love this guy's physique.
                      My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

awsome buildup, just pls go to a doctor after the show, to fix the hernia!

really good shape!

Comment

Great physique, not hard enough though IMO

Comment

Missed him, hope he does well...............

Comment

I remember when I saw him guest pose at a competition I did back in 2002 and when I saw him up close, even back then, I was like "I wanna look like that guy!" Dude still has all of the goods to climb the ranks in the IFBB and now that it looks like he is gettin' his grounding, he will move up rapidly.
                              BODYBUILDER MARCUS | The Blog

Comment

Working...
                              X