This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarence De Vis Guest Posing One Week Out from the Europa - Dallas

This just in! Clarence De Vis has decided to throw his hat in the ring at the 2011 Europa Supershow - Dallas. This should make for a real showdown at the Supershow with Mark Alvisi, Ed Nunn and the rest! Can De Vis "upset the apple cart" at the Europa? Watch this video of him guest posing at the 2011 Dexter Jackson Classic one week out. Can this guy crack the top three or even take the win?

Clarence De Vis Guest Posing One Week Out from the Europa - Dallas

Oh yeah, did we mention he is working with George Farah for his contest prep? A lot of Farah's guys have been kickin ass lately, so don't count this guy out.

Kai is that you?
    Lift smart.

Comment

He needs to learn HOW TO HOLD HIS POSES!!!! Seriously is this so hard to understand?
      George you should grill him on this!

Comment

He needs another 2 weeks, at least, until he is ready to walk on stage. Yes he can/will look good, but why waste all that time and effort to only look "good" on the day of the show?... I hope there's a strategy behind it.

Comment

Will need to get much leaner to even be looked at.

He turned up in that shape hopping to do Dexters show.

Even if they let him compete at 20lbs over he still would have been out of the running.

I like the guy and wish him all the best.

I sure George would have cracked the whip after seeing him like this.
          www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

Soo much water..
            http://www.facebook.com/LasseSchulzNielsen

Comment

The apple cart is going to explode.
              BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

A LOT can happen in a week guys, I've seen physiques look total water-babies a week out and then look dry as hell on show day...

It can be done...
                MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Love this guys physique, but like others said. Needs to suck it down to be looked at for a top spot.
                  Knock The Lights Off Baby, Im Bulking

Comment

He weighed in at 224 pounds at weigh-ins. Nine of those pounds had been gained on the plane.

Comment

Originally posted by leigh View Post
                      Will need to get much leaner to even be looked at.

He turned up in that shape hopping to do Dexters show.

Even if they let him compete at 20lbs over he still would have been out of the running.

I like the guy and wish him all the best.

I sure George would have cracked the whip after seeing him like this.
                      With what has been showing up at the Europa shows, he will do well. I agree with Giles, a LOT can happen in a week. Remember the week of the 2000 Ironman and Arnold classic where Flex Wheeler stripped off all that weight and won in Columbus. Dont matter what you look like leading up to a show, only matters what you look like the day of the show.
                      twitter: @badbadleroyb,

Comment

sigh.. where's the originality in posing routines these days?
                        Train like an ANIMAL to become a beast!

Comment

When he comes dryer, he'll do very well in the 202 .

Comment

I saw him compete in Orlando at the Europa show in April. He's got a great physique and is a good poser. I've seen pro bodybuilders guest pose before and he's probably one the few who's close to being in contest shape. If he can dry out by the pre-judging for the show in Dallas he'll be a force to be reckoned with! Because of his height, he's very compact and thick. As bad bad leroy brown stated earlier, it "only matters what you look like the day of the show." That's so true! Good luck to Clarence De Vis!

Comment

Working...
                            X