X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nelzonj
    replied
    Thanks Jude2!

Well, more power to him. He looks great.

Leave a comment:

• Jude2
    replied
    Originally posted by Nelzonj View Post
    That's a bummer that he feels like he doesn't have a future in bodybuilding. How tall is he? Does anyone know? Because at 170, he looks fantastic! Not too many people can say that.
    5'4

Leave a comment:

• Nelzonj
    replied
    That's a bummer that he feels like he doesn't have a future in bodybuilding. How tall is he? Does anyone know? Because at 170, he looks fantastic! Not too many people can say that.

Leave a comment:

• Jude2
    replied
    He looked really good up there, just giving up to much size.

Leave a comment:

• TaylorSharp
    replied
    He looks really good, nice and dry and real thick. Definitely cant wait to see his final presentation.

Leave a comment:

• Jude2
    replied
    I have always been a fan of Leo's physique as a LW national BB.

Leave a comment:

• NaughtyPrinceza
    replied
    Originally posted by Renazun View Post
    I know Leo for over 15 years and he won almost every show he enter without a trainer. He also provides for a family and got his degree by attending evening classes!
    A good trainer helps, but it takes a dicipline athlete like Leo to get to this level! Leo is also a superb trainer himself.

Leo is always in shape 24/7! What he need is a contract and sponsorship so he can spread the good gospel of our dying sport! Athletes like this don't come along often.
    What ever placing you get in Dallas you're still the "Consummate Pro!"
    I could not have said that better myself!

GO LEO!!! ...

Leave a comment:

• Jay Myers
    replied
    Lets go Leo...

Muscle Faktory...

Leave a comment:

• Renazun
    replied
    Always in shape!

I know Leo for over 15 years and he won almost every show he enter without a trainer. He also provides for a family and got his degree by attending evening classes!
    A good trainer helps, but it takes a dicipline athlete like Leo to get to this level! Leo is also a superb trainer himself.

Leo is always in shape 24/7! What he need is a contract and sponsorship so he can spread the good gospel of our dying sport! Athletes like this don't come along often.
    What ever placing you get in Dallas you're still the "Consummate Pro!"

Leave a comment:

• lilyankee
    replied
    Originally posted by Fakhri Mubarak View Post
    LOL........Thank you. After the USA Leo made that shirt for me. He's a good guy and deasreves the best. This week Elite Prep will be represented by Leo and Guy Gaetano Cisternino Jr. Hopefully we can pull first and second place as we did this past weekend at the IFBB 202 DJC Jacksonville classic.
    good luck winning again Fak ,by the way when r u selling ur t-shirts of the Elite Prep Team

Leave a comment:

• Pitbull9
    replied
    I am def going to try to get in touch with Fak when i am ready to compete.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    LOL........Thank you. After the USA Leo made that shirt for me. He's a good guy and deasreves the best. This week Elite Prep will be represented by Leo and Guy Gaetano Cisternino Jr. Hopefully we can pull first and second place as we did this past weekend at the IFBB 202 DJC Jacksonville classic.
    That's great! Pulling for Leo, great guy. BTW, congrats with Vaughn, he looked sick!

Leave a comment:

• Pitbull9
    replied
    Fak you are def doing great with all your clients.

Leave a comment:

• yusef
    replied
    Best of luck to Leo. Great physique and attitude.

Leave a comment:

• Fakhri Mubarak
    replied
    Originally posted by Kenny Santiago View Post
    "Fac Factory Pro Maker?!" Mmm, why not call it "Muscle Faktory"? Oh yeah, good luck and kick butt Leo!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X