Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Dallas Europa Play by Play w/Shawn Ray, Flex Wheeler, Trish & Branch Warren & Steve Kuclo

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Round II - Comparisons
    Last edited by Adina Zanolli; August 12th, 2011, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Bikini Comparisons

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; August 14th, 2011, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
        Marvin Ward, USA
        FW: Needs a little bit more oil. Has some great muscle. Shoudlers are wickend. Some of the best arms on a guy this height, but damn he's got some muscle on him.
        SR: He's 16 pounds heavier than NY. Looks like it's all up top! Hard up top. Soft downstairs.

Juan Marquez, USa
        FW: Consderably softer than other guys. Bodfat higher. Definitely not on his mark here.
        SR: Just way too heavy. Soft in the legs. Needs to diet longer Under preparerd.
        Marvin Ward better kill it
        Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

202 Men 1st Call Out:

Marvin
          Ward
          Tricky Jackson
          Fernando Noronha
          Ahmad Ahmad
          Guy Cisternino
          Derik Farsworth
          Last edited by Adina Zanolli; August 14th, 2011, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Kuclo in the house!

Guy is on!

Farnsworth - best I've seen him.
            Last edited by Adina Zanolli; August 14th, 2011, 07:18 PM.
            www.stevekuclo.com Find me on Twitter (SteveKuclo) & My Offical Facebook Fan page

Comment

Bikini Comparisons

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; August 14th, 2011, 07:19 PM.

Comment

WOW who is that fernando guy?!?!

Talk about the dark horse that might take the show!!!

Shredded, thick and symmetrical. Dang, I bet no one counted on this guy...

He pretty much wrecks everyone in the back shots with that condition.

Comment

Bikini Comparisons

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; August 14th, 2011, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Marvin Ward is a smaller Ben White...round!

Great condition out of top 5 guys. Serious muscle on those 202 frames.
                    Last edited by Adina Zanolli; August 14th, 2011, 07:20 PM.
                    www.stevekuclo.com Find me on Twitter (SteveKuclo) & My Offical Facebook Fan page

Comment

Omar Borelli, Argentina

Comment

Comments:

FW:
                        This Marvin kid has massive arms!

End 202 Class.

Comment

Europa Super Show - Pro Figure
                          Round I - Introductions

Michelle Bates, USA
                          TW:
                          I think she's skinny. Not as full as a veteran figure competitor.
                          AZ: I got to visit with Michelle and her sweetie, PD Devers, in Florida last week. What a sweetheart - just a beautiful girl inside and out! It was also easy to see they completely supported each other.

Rebecca Bowers, USA
                          TW:
                          Looks really good. Her lines are pretty. Not too muscular.
                          AZ: Rebecca is one of our new pros. She took first in Figure F at Team U. I believe this is her pro debut!

Tivisay Briceno, USA
                          TW:
                          Beautiful suit. Quads a little overpowering. Suit too high. Makes waist look shorter.
                          AZ: Tivisay earned her Pro Card at Master's Nationals in 2007. We've seen her compete numerous times, but never make first call-out in Open Figure.
                          Last edited by Adina Zanolli; August 14th, 2011, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Steve whats up man !? What u think about Fernando?

Comment

Clarissa Castaneda, El Salvador
                              TW: Something off with her suit.
                              AZ: Clarissa came in last at Pittsburgh. She was just a little too muscular, and I wasn't overly fond of her suit choice from the front.

Ava Cowan, USA
                              TW: Looks great. Beautiful color. Great presentation.
                              AZ: Ava Cowan has done a good job refining her look. She placed 8th at this show last year, and went on to tone down her muscularity and grab an Olympia qualification very early in the season.

Jami DeBernard, USA
                              TW: Looks a little uncomfortable. Maybe a little hard for what they're looking for.
                              AZ: Jamie just earned her pro card at the USA's, capturing first in Figure D. She wore a gorgeous suit that night! I talked to her at the meeting last night. She's was telling me about her kids adn that her mom and sister were here to see her. Seemed like a really sweet, genuine girl!

Heather Dees, USA
                              TW: Beautiful suit. Nice color. Lines are flowing. Back and glute look great - what they're looking for. She should do well.
                              AZ: Heather placed second this year at the New York Pro Figure Championships against a tough line-up. She's a beautiful girl who knows how to choose the best suit for her skin tone and body and really work the stage!
                              Last edited by Adina Zanolli; August 14th, 2011, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Guy Cisternino, USA

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; August 14th, 2011, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X