Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Dallas Europa Play by Play w/Shawn Ray, Flex Wheeler, Trish & Branch Warren & Steve Kuclo

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soleivi Hernandez, USA
    TW: Tiny waist. Glutes just need to be a litlle tighter.
    AZ: Soileivi earned her pro card at the Jr. USA's in 2010. She's got potential to do well in figure. She's hard, but not overly so.

Catherine Holland, USA
    TW: Looks very uncomfortable standing. Needs to work on stage presence.
    AZ: Catherine came in 7th last week in Jacksonville, which was a good placing for her. We've been seeing her place at the bottom of the line-up, so hopefully she'll keep the momentum going and continue to move up.

Ella Horton, USA
    TW: Amazing structure. Great lines.
    AZ: Ella is 50 years old! She qualified for the Figure O in Shreveport, Louisiana, competing against girls half her age! Way to go, Ella! You rock!

Candice Houston, USA
    TW: Good presentation. Her back and glutes look tight. Nothing is overpowering.
    AZ: Candice is a cute, tiny little thing. She earned her pro card at the USA's in 2009 and is another who usually places at the bottom. We'll see how she does here...
    Last edited by Adina Zanolli; August 14th, 2011, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Fernando was on. Very impressed. He is mixing up in the top 5. Shredded condition.
      Was having hard time w/ posing at first.
      www.stevekuclo.com Find me on Twitter (SteveKuclo) & My Offical Facebook Fan page

Comment

Charmayne Jackson, USA
        TW: Glutes a little tight. Maybe a little too conditioned.
        AZ: Charmayne always has killer abs and shoulders. I could conceivably see her switching to physique if she wanted to.

Danielle Kifer, USA
        TW: Color is a little light. Glutes could be tighter. Overall, looks great.
        AZ: Danielle competed in this show last year, but failed to place. She earned her pro card in 2009 and has yet to make it to the top of the line-up. She's a bit muscular for figure and may have trouble until she tones it down...or tries physique! She's a lovely girl, though!

Julia Ann Kulla, USA
        TW: Beautiful. Looks great from the back. Needs to bring shoulders up.
        AZ: I would like to see Julia Ann qualify here, but she's had trouble dialing it in. She has a tendency to be almost too lean and too small.

Georgina Lona, Mexico
        TW: Maybe not as conditioned as the other girls.
        AZ: Thirteenth is as high as I have Georgina placing in any of the contests we've covered. No major flaws, she just doesn't seem to have what the judges are looking for.

Comment

Benincia Lopez, USA
          TW: Too muscular. Shoulders are way overpowering.
          AZ: Beni started out in figure, switched to bodybuilding, and will try physique out next. She's one of our Mod's at MD! Here initial planes were to compete at the Phoenix Pro, but they cancelled the female bodybuilding division due to lack of sponsorship.

Tamee Marie, USA
          TW: Looks great. Definitely conditioned. I wonder how they'll judge her. She's got a harder, fitness body.
          AZ: Tamee also makes beautiful suits and competes in Fitness. I guess she does it all!

Vicki Nixon, USA
          TW: Looks really uncomfortable up there. Skin is loose.
          AZ: Like Beni, Vicki is a former fbb competitor. She's in her 50's! She hasn't quite nailed the figure look yet, but what an inspiration! I asked her last night if physique was next. She laughed and said, "No, retirement. But that would have been a good fit for me. It's time to go on."

Comment

what about ahmad ahmad in the final??
            very good improvment since last show!

Comment

Marie Pierre Ripert, France
              TW: Still needs to come in a lot tighter. Back needs to come down.
              AZ: I guess Marie is on an extended stay over here! She came in all the way from France and competed last week in Jacksonville. She'll have to lean out, especially in the legs, to do well in figure. She was off last weekend for sure.

Elvimar Sanchez, Venezuela
              TW: Very unique suit selection. It might hurt her. Conditioning from the front is great.
              AZ: Elvimar did the Europa Super Show last year and failed to place. She tends to be a bit too muscular and not lean enough at the same time. Unless we see her make some changes to her physique, we'll continue to see her place toward the bottom, or not place at all.

Kimberly Sheppard, USA
              TW: Looks good. Really pretty. Looks great from the front.
              AZ: This is Kimberly's rookie season! She earned her pro card at the 2010 Jr. USA's.

Kavvy Sonhos, USA
              TW: Has a very different structure. Big rib cage. Glutes and lower abs need to be tighter.
              AZ: Kavvy won her IFBB Pro Card this year by taking first in Figure E at Team U. No major flaws that I remember, but she will have to tighten up her mid-section from what we saw there to compete at the pro level.
              Last edited by Adina Zanolli; August 14th, 2011, 07:23 PM.

Comment

great Steve , ur the man !

Comment

Derik Farnsworth, USA

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; August 14th, 2011, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Alea Suarez, USA
                    TW: Looks great. Small waist. Nice V-taper.
                    AZ: Alea was one spot away from qualifying for the Olympia this year. She took 4th place in New York!

Deena Walsh, USA
                    TW: Pretty. Perfect combination of what they're looking for. Not too muscular.
                    AZ: This is Deena's rookie season. She earned her pro card at the USA's in 2010. She was 1st in Figure D.

Josie Zamora, USA
                    TW: Really pretty shape. Very, very little waist. It's the first thing you notice when she walks out. Looks great from the back.
                    AZ: Josie took 5th at this show in 2010, not long after winning her pro card, and the overall, at the 2010 Jr. Nationals. More recently, we've seen her take 9th at New York.
                    Last edited by Adina Zanolli; August 14th, 2011, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Comparisons

AZ: Ava is looking great. I can't believe Ella is 50!
                      TW: I think Ava has this.
                      AZ: I think so too. Amazing, considering she was eighth here last year! Just...wow!
                      Last edited by Adina Zanolli; August 14th, 2011, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Callouts coming up!
                        Last edited by Adina Zanolli; August 12th, 2011, 10:55 PM.

Comment

First Callout:
                          Ava Cowan
                          Ella Horton
                          Heather Dees
                          Deena Walsh

Ava Cowan and Heather Dees are in the middle.
                          Ella Horton is on the far right with Deena Walsh on the outside left.
                          Last edited by Adina Zanolli; August 14th, 2011, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Lance Johnson, USA

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; August 14th, 2011, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Second Callout:

Heather and Ella started out here, but were sent back.

Julie Ann
                              Candice
                              Heater
                              Kimberly
                              Jamie
                              Alea
                              Last edited by Adina Zanolli; August 14th, 2011, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Third Callout:

Josie
                                Catherine
                                Michelle
                                Kavvy
                                Last edited by Adina Zanolli; August 14th, 2011, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X