Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark Alvisi's Trains Chest and Arms 3 Days Out from 2011 Europa Super Show - Dallas

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is super depleted,once carb loaded will look nuts
    Agreed.

Comment

He looks good , im glad he is livin his dream being a pro bb , but he knows he needs more improvements to stand beside the top pros on a new york, arnold classic stage , dont mention the olympia , to be competitive . He try s this second tear pro shows so he can win some ,( Ed Nunn will have something to say about this show ) its good what can i say , he is a business man . Im not a hater , he is great that he is a pro , but he is like a Milos Sarcev . Maybe in some years he will be a top one , dont know his age .

Comment

Originally posted by AAABODYBUILDER View Post
        He is super depleted,once carb loaded will look nuts
        Agree, at first I though the was not lean enough even a few weeks away then I saw him with his shirt off, once he loads up I think he will be Full and Ripped. Very nice to see a smart pro with average genetics being business minded and motivated that way, best of luck to him.

Comment

Jesus i thought he looked incredible for being at the end of his carb depletion

Comment

He backs that Caddy in like a pimp.

Good luck Mark!
            "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

Good luck Mark

Comment

Originally posted by bhuge View Post
                horrible genetics!
                Your a dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by Toweliiie View Post
                  Your a dumbass.
                  lolz

Comment

He looked good to me. For some reason he reminds me of Pauly shore but who knows why lol

Comment

Lol at my shop having more anavite than his...

Comment

Originally posted by afresk View Post
                        Jesus i thought he looked incredible for being at the end of his carb depletion
                        ^^ This. Wait til he fills up. He's got better abdominal control than most top pros and he's got a small waist with a huge V-taper.
                        BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally posted by majrminer View Post
                          ^^ This. Wait til he fills up. He's got better abdominal control than most top pros and he's got a small waist with a huge V-taper.
                          Very nice to see instead of the usual GH bellys. I'm really surprised how small his midsection is for carrying so much mass.

Comment

Nice store, nice ride, sponsored by a good company and with Ava Cowen...Mark must have done something right in a previous life...just daym!
                            "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Comment

Ha! Cool behind the scenes.

Originally posted by bhuge View Post
                              horrible genetics!
                              Your a dumbass.
                              He does seem a bit unproportionate though. But I wouldn't say horribly. His shoulders seem to eclipse the rest of his body.
                              Last edited by ZeroFire; August 10th, 2011, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Your a dumbass.
                                Thats extactly what I was thinking. How can you say he has horrible genetics? He turned pro didnt he? I like Mark. I think he is a good guy. He's not a conceited d**khead like tons of other pros. He actually takes the time to help others out and contributes knowledge to help others out.

Hey Mark how much did you pay for that water ionizer?

Comment

Working...
                                X