Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toney Freeman Wins 2011 Europa Super Show - Dallas! Guy Cisternino Wins 202s! SCORECARDS!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had Shawn in 1st, Ed in 2nd, Toney in 3rd and Mike Lib in 4th over Alvisi by FAR.
    "To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems"

Comment

Originally posted by lastrep View Post
      Well deserved.. Toney had the best combination of everything. Biggest joke of the night was Alvisi in 4th.. he actually only earned 5th or 6th
      x2...

Comment

Originally posted by Miami Muscle View Post
        Toney edged out Nunn with his size....
        So screw getting hard and dry. Just come in around 300 and if the judges are judging on size, then you got it hands down. Ruhl should have won many more shows based on your criteria.

Comment

Go X-Man!

Comment

Originally posted by Natural4Life View Post
            Nunn and Freeman look identical... its a coin flip.

um not really. nunn was the clear winner. and toney has a pretty big flaw..... have you noticed the pec tear ? its pretty obvious

Comment

woww, complete suprise......

i had no doubt in my mind that ed nunn would win and liberatore would be placing over alvisi

notice ed nunn is smaller then toney but ed was more ripped and dry

same goes with liberatore against alvisi, liberatore was more ripped and dry

....the only obvious thing was that i knew from the start roden, toney, and nunn would be going to the olympia
              That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

Originally posted by johnnieo View Post
                So screw getting hard and dry. Just come in around 300 and if the judges are judging on size, then you got it hands down. Ruhl should have won many more shows based on your criteria.
                You say it like Toney was off lol....He edged him out with his size and his condition was enough for the win...get over it

Comment

im not one whos pissed toney won, im glad if anything..i just thought now and days judges are leaning more for the conditioning of a bodybuilder then size...
                  That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

Originally posted by muscleten View Post
                    im not one whos pissed toney won, im glad if anything..i just thought now and days judges are leaning more for the conditioning of a bodybuilder then size...
                    Then based on what your saying ED NUNN should have WON! He had way more conditioning than Toney. Although toney did look good, I had him in third with Ed first and Shawn Rhowden 2nd. Toney was not at his best but again he was not at his worst. Im shocked Mike L. Got 5th behind Mark????????
                    Knock The Lights Off Baby, Im Bulking

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Forklift View Post
                      Ed should have won that show IMHO.
                      Dave Draper, nice.

Comment

nunn is smaller. but he had the best overall look. isnt that what wins bodybuilding contests ??????? he is big. nice shape........ and he had the best conditioning...... and lets not forget how ridiculously small his waist is ......... it is a rare thing these days........ he got ripped off plain and simple

Comment

Originally posted by Miami Muscle View Post
                          You say it like Toney was off lol....He edged him out with his size and his condition was enough for the win...get over it
                          Yes Sir...

Comment

its all about big name,s when it comes to awarding athelethes in the ifbb i agree that this is the best condition that the judges saw toney in a while but ed was better condition and is,nt thats what bodybuilding i suppose to be about .ed 1st shawn or tony first mike labetorie 3rd i had alvisi 5 or 6

Comment

freeman to me was better than nunn. nunn has no thickness in comparison. 30 pounds more muscle to me is more important than 5 pounds less water.

Comment

Working...
                              X