Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toney Freeman Wins 2011 Europa Super Show - Dallas! Guy Cisternino Wins 202s! SCORECARDS!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im sorry ed 1st tony 2nd shawn 3rd mike 4th alvisi 6 there was another tall guy latin looking i had him 5th

Comment

i think the ifbb need be clear on the standards and criteria that they,re judging on from show to show inn every show male and female

Comment

you make a good point ed still need a little more time to be up to toney,s caliber a well deserve win for toney though this may be just what toney need to get movitated and shake the 2011 olympia top 5?

Comment

I was there in person watching and Ed won that show hands down.

202 was a freaking great show. Guy C brining home his first pro win. He gotta be thinking top 5 at the O! congrats to him!

Comment

Glad to see Toney back on top.

Comment

I think it's worth noting that the entire MD coverage team unanimously picked Ed Nunn as the winner after both pre judging and the finals all the way up to the awards presentation.
              I min/max my physique

Comment

Waow the menstrual cycle seems to peak when the placings are announced.

Bodybuilding is subjective and down to the judges. You faggots who are whining need to toughen up and accept that.

Comment

Comment

Bannout's horrible oil enchanced triceps are over the top.

Con should have placed higher.

Shawn Roden bring a refreshing aesthetic build to the stage which is a nice change

Comment

Mark Alvisi ahead of Libertore... LOL
                      Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Congrats to Freeman. Although he far from 100%, standing side by side, Freeman looked more complete than Nunn. Conditioning wise, Nunn killed him.
                        "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

Comment

Shawn Rhoden looks the best to me,he looks like a young flex wheeler with sick abs and insane front thigh separation! Shawn has some pro wins in his future with his great shape and round muscle Bellies!

Comment

Ed Nun second ??!! hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa !! What in hell the judges looked at ? bikini girls ? Ed brought that sick, ridiculous condition with great muscle bellies , worked his ass off and suffered to get in that super dry condition and he gets second , second !!? Fuck it , Ed Nun is the winner for me and for alot of people . If at this level u get sooo screwed up , what can i expect from the judging at an amateur level .

Comment

Originally posted by eu View Post
                              Ed Nun second ??!! hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa !! What in hell the judges looked at ? bikini girls ? Ed brought that sick, ridiculous condition with great muscle bellies , worked his ass off and suffered to get in that super dry condition and he gets second , second !!? Fuck it , Ed Nun is the winner for me and for alot of people . If at this level u get sooo screwed up , what can i expect from the judging at an amateur level .
                              Well said...and the judging is just as "fraked up" on the amateur level...a lot of it is "who you know, what gym you train at, who are you hiring as your trainer/coach, which "team" are you a part of", etc. Sadly unless you are a country mile better than the competition that's the way it is.
                              "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Comment

I thought nunn Took it. I guess Tonys overall size won it. Liberatore will get his due soon, he needs alittle more size and will move up fast in these type of shows.
                                "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Working...
                                X