Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toney Freeman Wins 2011 Europa Super Show - Dallas! Guy Cisternino Wins 202s! SCORECARDS!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pec tear or not, Toney won

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hawtbutseckz:) View Post
        Then based on what your saying ED NUNN should have WON! He had way more conditioning than Toney. Although toney did look good, I had him in third with Ed first and Shawn Rhowden 2nd. Toney was not at his best but again he was not at his worst. Im shocked Mike L. Got 5th behind Mark????????
        same here bro...toney is the man..hes 45 years old very soon and if he can keep up this kind of body at his age then he deserves it..he says his kids are going to college etc and thats stress cause im going to college after a year of prepping for my show and thats alott of stress for my parents so i feel for him...everybody should consider the amount of stress he had on him and to combat that and bring an overall good physique to the show is something thats pretty cool , atleast to me
        That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

Originally posted by hawtbutseckz:) View Post
          Then based on what your saying ED NUNN should have WON! He had way more conditioning than Toney. Although toney did look good, I had him in third with Ed first and Shawn Rhowden 2nd. Toney was not at his best but again he was not at his worst. Im shocked Mike L. Got 5th behind Mark????????
          toney beating ed is understandable ....but i know mike liberatore got screwed once again....im not pointing fingers but the public are the judges i think
          That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

TROLOLOLOL FREEMAN WINNING TRLOLOLOL

seriously soo fucking stupid why oh why there is even judging anymore....clearly they dont judge right freeman shouldn even been in the top 5 he look like shit
            HSIT=HOMO SEX INTENSITY TRAINING

Comment

Ed Nunn got robbed!
              "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

Working...
              X