Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 IFBB Mr. Europe Grand Prix - Today in Madrid, Spain!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
    Here is the Team Andro video of the athlete's meeting:

http://clips.team-andro.com/watch/b4...-meetings-2011
    Thanks for the video FitAdina!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BIG KING View Post
      Thanks for the video FitAdina!
      No problem. It won't be long before we start posting up videos. Giles is already working on that this morning!

Comment

No predictions here , but Ronny is looking sick. Just waiting to follow things before I have to head out to the gym ....
        ~ Natural Pro Masters ~

Comment

Roelly's interview and a bit posing - http://clips.team-andro.com/watch/63...urope-pro-2011 (edit: wups, was posted already, sorry!)

Rooting for Roelllyyyy !
          Last edited by Anne; March 26th, 2011, 11:33 AM.

Comment

I think it should go down like this. 1 Rockel, 2 Roelly, 3 Toney, 4 Lewis, 5 Essa.

Comment

No way, Freeeman beats Flex Lewis is Flex shos up anything like he did last week! He has way to much conditioning on him for Toney to take him out.

Comment

it should start in about 10 min now (if the organisation is not in late)

Comment

Originally posted by Jude2 View Post
                  I think it should go down like this. 1 Rockel, 2 Roelly, 3 Toney, 4 Lewis, 5 Essa.
                  Rockel certainly has got his gut better since the last show. It was really obvious from the side shots, looks much better now in the video. I have been a fan since he started, hope he does well.

Comment

damn if my name was egberton i would use a nickname as well.....roelly ftw

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                      No way, Freeeman beats Flex Lewis is Flex shos up anything like he did last week! He has way to much conditioning on him for Toney to take him out.
                      I made those predictions thinking Toney will come in sharper with his size and Flex can't come in any better. It is on Toney to bring it.

Comment

Originally posted by teenbodybuilder3 View Post
                        damn if my name was egberton i would use a nickname as well.....roelly ftw
                        And Roelly is really short for Rulove.

The good name fairy did not visit his house when he was born, that's for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                          + Flex trains with MAX; Toney doesn't

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. German View Post
                            Dan Hill announced that he won't take place at this contest.
                            Yea just saw that on cnn...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. German View Post
                              Dan Hill announced that he won't take place at this contest.
                              okay good to know from where (who) did you get the info ?

Comment

Dan Hill needs to make some serious improvements and then step onstage!

Comment

Working...
                                X