Changing of the Guard in the 202's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing of the Guard in the 202's

With Eduardo Correa moving up to the open and David Henry on active duty, the new guys are going to take over the 202 division!

Flex.jpgFlex2.jpgFlex3.jpg
    Feroce.jpgFeroce2.jpgFeroce3.jpg

I can't wait to see Lewis vs. Feroce
    "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Feroce is going to compete in 2012 in the Open....

Comment

Originally posted by youngitalianstallion View Post
      Feroce is going to compete in 2012 in the Open....
      I would really like to see him bigger and fuller.
      "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin27 View Post
        With Eduardo Correa moving up to the open and David Henry on active duty, the new guys are going to take over the 202 division!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]235248[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]235247[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]235249[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]235250[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]235251[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]235252[/ATTACH]

I can't wait to see Lewis vs. Feroce
        that is just supremely crisp conditioning from flex. I think that if he continues to improve his chest & back he will definitely have a great shot at 202 crowns
        BioLayne LLC
        PhD, Nutritional Sciences
        Scivation Athlete
        MD Columnist
        Website

Comment

Yeah, I think Seth said he was moving up. Oh, and by the standards the judges go by for the 202 class, Flex Lewis has to many striations and too much muscle separation to do well in the 202 showdown.
          ironmaglabs.com

Comment

from thse pics alone flex overall shape flows better than feroce's...i will be happy if he defeats kevin english and finally gives him a reason to move up into the Opens where he truly belongs
            I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
            JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Kevin English has the perfect mass and aesthetics so he is the rightful King of the 202s! Or else the promoters wouldn't buy the judges' votes.

Comment

That's a strange changing of the guards being as they both are going to be doing open shows.
                When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead...True Story.

Comment

Originally posted by jam.josh View Post
                  That's a strange changing of the guards being as they both are going to be doing open shows.
                  Interesting.

With many of the top 202 guys moving up, who will be the future of the 202's? Stan McQuay? Al Augustie? Branden Ray?
                  "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

Interesting.

With many of the top 202 guys moving up, who will be the future of the 202's? Stan McQuay? Al Augustie? Branden Ray?
                    Branden Ray will inevitably move up as well I think, he turned pro on the edge of being a lightheavy which is 198, a few pounds of muscle is less likely to win him a 202 show than 20 pounds is gonna get him a win at a pro show. Who knows, but I would hate to be in that position lol
                    Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

english is too big for the 202s. he needs o move up. brandon ray is 202????????? wtf. flex is master.
                      LUCKY 13 APPAREL
                      http://www.greasegasandglory.com/man...nufacturerid=1

Comment

Interesting.

I like Jason Joseph but it's a few years away yet.

Comment

This could be Flex's last year he weighed 202 at BGP si if wants to improve more will ooutgrow 202's. With Correa, English, Feroce, all moving to open in near future there could be a gap for a few new faces

Comment

Originally posted by kaizenro View Post
                            Kevin English has the perfect mass and aesthetics so he is the rightful King of the 202s! Or else the promoters wouldn't buy the judges' votes.
                            I highlighted the words that shouldn't be in the same sentence.

Comment

2 words...jose raymond

Comment

Working...
                              X