Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Changing of the Guard in the 202's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apietrosanti86
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike View Post
    I would really like to see him bigger and fuller.
    that's what she said.

Leave a comment:

• macker00001
    replied
    A very big difference here between Feroce and Lewis. Seth would have been ready to take over the 202's this year but he's just too damn big. He is 26. Fuck he will be long gone from any 202 talk by 2012.

Leave a comment:

• oaklad
    replied
    saying this flex has announced he will be doing open class at euro show in Spain. John Hodgson has also retired from competing.

From flexonline

Flex Lewis is jumping into the Open ... Class. Lewis, who steamrolled the competition in the 202 Pound Class at the British Grand Prix last weekend, announced today that he will compete in the Open Class of the IFBB Mr. Europe Grand Prix this Saturday in Spain.
    "I had a lot of people coming up to me after the (British) telling me I would have done well in the Open Class," Lewis said. "I was flattered but didn't really give it much thought. But a lot of fans have been emailing me and contacting me on Facebook telling me how they would have loved to see me in the Open Class (last weekend). After talking it over with (trainer) Neil Hill, I decided 'I'm already in shape, so why not do it this weekend?'."
    Lewis last competed in the Open Class as a rookie pro at the 2009 Europa Supershow. He placed seventh at that contest.
    On Saturday, he'll enter the Mr. Europe with no agenda other than to have fun and give bodybuilding fans something to talk about.
    "The pressure's off," Lewis said. "I'm going into this with no expectations. It's going to be fun."

Leave a comment:

• mayor of bodybuilding
    replied
    Flex Lewis Has the look that the 202 is all about! Good size,Shape and great conditioning! I hope he wins in ny and goes on to be the face of the 202,I love his pleasing lines and polished look!

Leave a comment:

• mabodybuilder
    replied
    2 words...jose raymond

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by kaizenro View Post
    Kevin English has the perfect mass and aesthetics so he is the rightful King of the 202s! Or else the promoters wouldn't buy the judges' votes.
    I highlighted the words that shouldn't be in the same sentence.

Leave a comment:

• oaklad
    replied
    This could be Flex's last year he weighed 202 at BGP si if wants to improve more will ooutgrow 202's. With Correa, English, Feroce, all moving to open in near future there could be a gap for a few new faces

Leave a comment:

• scottg
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin27 View Post
    Interesting.

With many of the top 202 guys moving up, who will be the future of the 202's? Stan McQuay? Al Augustie? Branden Ray?
    I like Jason Joseph but it's a few years away yet.

Leave a comment:

• *Joeggurnaut13*
    replied
    english is too big for the 202s. he needs o move up. brandon ray is 202????????? wtf. flex is master.

Leave a comment:

• OTIS
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin27 View Post
    Interesting.

With many of the top 202 guys moving up, who will be the future of the 202's? Stan McQuay? Al Augustie? Branden Ray?
    Branden Ray will inevitably move up as well I think, he turned pro on the edge of being a lightheavy which is 198, a few pounds of muscle is less likely to win him a 202 show than 20 pounds is gonna get him a win at a pro show. Who knows, but I would hate to be in that position lol

Leave a comment:

• Kevin27
    replied
    Originally posted by jam.josh View Post
    That's a strange changing of the guards being as they both are going to be doing open shows.
    Interesting.

Leave a comment:

• jam.josh
    replied
    That's a strange changing of the guards being as they both are going to be doing open shows.

Leave a comment:

• kaizenro
    replied
    Kevin English has the perfect mass and aesthetics so he is the rightful King of the 202s! Or else the promoters wouldn't buy the judges' votes.

Leave a comment:

• RockyIII
    replied
    from thse pics alone flex overall shape flows better than feroce's...i will be happy if he defeats kevin english and finally gives him a reason to move up into the Opens where he truly belongs

Leave a comment:

• ionicrod
    replied
    Yeah, I think Seth said he was moving up. Oh, and by the standards the judges go by for the 202 class, Flex Lewis has to many striations and too much muscle separation to do well in the 202 showdown.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X