Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

2011 IFBB Mr Europe Grand Prix Play-by-Play Prejudging & Final Results!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kenny Santiago View Post
    I'm pulling for James Lewis to win this!
    Yeah. He has a complete physique, not flat or lagging in spots like Rockell or Roelly. Flex should win this! Of course his physique pales next to the Almighty Kevin English! The Flawless Wonder of the 202s! I mean his body is perfect, not a strewn together collection of pre-torn muscle like Flex Lewis. (catch the sarcasm people)

Comment

• Okay, interesting line-up, Rockel one of the hyped favourites looks great but still watery from the back...The gut is under control for Ronnie so could this mean a win?

Top 5 seems to be (in no particular order) Roelly, Rockel, Piotrkowicz, Flex and Freeman...

Roelly when he first walked out did not look as impressive as last week, down in size, but, he does come alive when he poses, not as hard or as full as last week for sure but still takes certain poses like the front lat spread and side chest...

Freeman is way off, still, a great structure but not on the money today, still will scrape 5th-6th no doubt.

Flex is dominating from the back due to his conditioning, rock hard and complete, did fuck up a rear lat spread or two, didn't open up fully, but took Roelly and Rockel on hardness by a country mile!

Alvin, flatter and softer, shame, still, he didn't look out of place...Needs to be full to bursting like last week in London at the British Grand Prix...

Essa needs to get more aggressive on stage, looks dazed and confused, great physique but looks defeated and bored! Get with it Essa! Come on mate! I love that guy's physique, he's a monster...As always, rock hard too!
      Last edited by Adina Zanolli; March 26, 2011, 04:32 PM.
      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

• Question is - Could Flex pull a win here? I really don't know, to get past two huge guys like Rockel and Roelly will be tough...Still, for a 202 against 250plus pounders he hold his own...

My take? I think Roelly 1st, Rockel 2nd, Flex 3rd, Essa 4th, Freeman 6th, Piot (etc) 7th, Alvin 8th, Benagli 9th, Marcos Chancon 10th, Angel 11th...

Rockel could take this though, he got more reaction than normal crowd fave Roelly today, that has to tell you something right? Or no?

Comment

• "Shawn, are you saying that Essa is soft..?!"
          Yes, and Flat.

Comment

• If Flex is the hardest, he should win the show. He is just as structurally gifted as Ronny.

Comment

• rockel.jpgronny.jpg

Comment

• Flex is the harderst but his CHest is Shallow and back width a tad narrow.
                Ronny is hard too but he needs less shoulders and more back thickness along with Flex's hardness in his hams & glutes.
                Interesting comparision tho!

Comment

• Posing Routines:

About to start.

Again, this is Not a round that is SCORED by the Judges!

Here we go...
                  Last edited by Adina Zanolli; March 26, 2011, 03:20 PM. Reason: edit

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                    "Shawn, are you saying that Essa is soft..?!"
                    Yes, and Flat.
                    Along with tiger skin. He's got that 5 second physique. Looks awesome in side shots though.

Comment

• Yikes! At first glance at the pics I thought Rockel had it, now I am not so sure,,

Comment

• essa-p.jpgroelly.jpgessa.jpgrockel-p.jpgtoney-flex.jpgessa2.jpgflex.jpgalvin.jpg

Comment

• It seems the lights are too bright compared to the British Grand Prix, where i felt the lights was perfect.
                          The Size Game Podcast www.thesizegame.com | instagram.com/banjidemayji

Comment

• Neil: Top three should be: Ronny Rockel, Roelly Winklaar, Flex Lewis.

IMG_9241wtmk.jpgIMG_9242wtmk.jpgIMG_9243wtmk.jpg

I have Flex as first because he is the only one who is rock hard, dry, and complete from top to bottom.

Ronny Rockel, a very close second, is crazy full and hard, but a little soft from the rear.

Roelly Winklaar brought a great package, but needs to be a little fuller and sharper.

Whichever way, the placings go for top three, it is going to be very tight!!!

FINALS - GUYS WALKING OUT NOW
                            Last edited by Adina Zanolli; March 26, 2011, 03:23 PM. Reason: edit

Comment

• Neil: Flex has killed it from the rear! Rock hard! The only one with this condition: dry, grainy, and with no weaknesses.

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; March 26, 2011, 03:25 PM. Reason: edit

Comment

• Essa, Alvin, Benagli, Chacon and Serge - Essa takes this one!

IMG_9193wtmk.jpg
                                Last edited by Adina Zanolli; March 26, 2011, 03:26 PM. Reason: edit

Comment

Working...
                                X