Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

2011 IFBB Mr Europe Grand Prix Play-by-Play Prejudging & Final Results!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toney Freeman:

Giles: Great intro to the posing! Would love to look like this guy! But only 70% of his best on the stage today.
    Neil: Shape and structure can't be faulted - just out of condition here today.

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; March 26, 2011, 03:40 PM. Reason: edit
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

• Since Flex has improved his back significantly and his chest a bit and David Henry will not be competing at the 202 Showdown since he is deployed to military duty, I think Flex can beat Kevin English. Kevin has the mass but Flex has a more aesthetic physique with better back and legs.

Comment

• Flex cant match the size of Roelly and neither Ronny Rockel , cant win only with his conditioning . We will see ,i think a 3rd spot its good for him.

Comment

• IMG_9109wtmk.jpg
          Flex Lewis:

Neil: One word - Perfection!
          Giles: Awesome posing. Great intro. The crowd goes bananas! Doubt he could look any better than he does!

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; March 26, 2011, 03:42 PM. Reason: edit

Comment

• ...noone looks really good in such lighting. Even though, I assume the guys are not at their best today.

Comment

• IMG_9119wtmk.jpgIMG_9117wtmk.jpgIMG_9123wtmk.jpgIMG_9118wtmk.jpgIMG_9115wtmk.jpg

Essa Obaid:

Giles: Big and full. Too laid back on stage - nerves maybe?? Crappy routine, but looking good. What a Beast!
              Last edited by Adina Zanolli; March 26, 2011, 03:44 PM. Reason: edit

Comment

• Robert Piotrkowicz:

Giles: Had a bloated gut at the Arnold, but that seems to be under control now. Has improved his shape tenfold. Still preferred him as a lighter amateur.

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; March 26, 2011, 03:50 PM. Reason: edit

Comment

• Originally posted by lastrep View Post
                  Flex can take this.. it's not a size contest.. it is a complete package contest (we all like to hope so at least)

Either way.. huge point people are skipping by is that as it looks right now, FLEX will qualify for both the 202 showdown (they are yet to call it the 202 Olympia) as well as the Mr. Olympia contests.. this will be a first. It would be great if he was to enter both shows if he can control the 2-3 days peaking that is in Vegas.
                  OMG, of course SIZE counts otherwise they would not have a 202 class!

In the words of Bob Chick...a good big man will beat a good small man 9 out of 10 times if their condition is about the same. Yes Flex maybe "crazy shredded" from all angles but it's not like Rockel or Winklaar are that far off that...and Roelly is what a good 40lbs bigger than FLEX!
                  "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Comment

• Guys whats happenin whith the most muscular shot of Roelly , it seems that he its doing it a little occurd this 2011 season ,last year he had a great most muscular now its like shit . Chest up Roelly so u hit it right man !

Comment

• Essa is flowing with potential.
                      Once he improves his lacking leg mass and some more lat size, he can be very dangerous.
                      Of course he needs to work on his presentation too.

Comment

• Why is everyone so smoothed out looking in the pics? I noticied the same thing when I did the North Americans..I know they are more ripped than the pics are showing...

Comment

• Arnaud Plaisant:

Too small for this company, but a promising start to his posing routine. Small and smooth. Not a bad robot routine, which the crowd likes. Surprisingly good audience response. Seems good posing is appreciated!

Neil is backstage with Flex now...
                          Last edited by Adina Zanolli; March 26, 2011, 03:56 PM. Reason: edit

Comment

• you have only see that shot, he mostly first do it normal en then flexes him like that

Comment

Working...
                            X