Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

2011 IFBB Mr Europe Grand Prix Play-by-Play Prejudging & Final Results!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yeah Shawn will be a great battle between those two .

    Comment


    • What should have Marcos chacon to clasify better??

      Hard, ripped, huge and massive... Cant understand 10th possition.

      Comment


      • "What should have Marcos chacon to clasify better??"
        He needs "MORE' of Everything bro!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
          "What should have Marcos chacon to clasify better??"
          He needs "MORE' of Everything bro!
          Thanks for your answer shawn.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
            "What should have Marcos chacon to clasify better??"
            He needs "MORE' of Everything bro!


            Uploaded with ImageShack.us
            yes i need to be american..........
            free to be myself

            Comment




            • Uploaded with ImageShack.us


              Uploaded with ImageShack.us
              free to be myself

              Comment


              • You looked good Marcos!

                Keep at it! All the best

                Comment


                • I prefered not to answer, but Marcos told what i tried to say.

                  Now with the comparation i think you can see Freeman wasnt any better than Marcos.

                  Comment


                  • 46 and half thousand views....Very nice MD.......
                    Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

                    Comment


                    • "yes i need to be american.........."
                      Tell that to James "Flex" Lewis, Eduardo Correa, Roelly Winklaar & Ronny Rockel.
                      Dont get me wrong, you looked "GREAT" for you, as a matter of fact you looked you're Best!
                      That doesn't mean your gonna beat guys who are genetically superior to you.
                      You certainly have areas that need improvement and additional Size & Hardness never hurt anyone especially when your up against some of the best in the world!
                      While Freeman was soft, he still possess' one of the Best Bodies on the planet.
                      Your time will come, stay hungry you have nothing be ashamed of.

                      Comment


                      • Does anyone know if this event was FILMED in any capacity? I am looking for a portion of the contest footage that is vital to the Flew Lewis story. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

                        JV, Gaspari Nutrition and Gaspari TV
                        NOW LET ME SEE YOU WERQ.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                          "yes i need to be american.........."
                          Tell that to James "Flex" Lewis, Eduardo Correa, Roelly Winklaar & Ronny Rockel.
                          Dont get me wrong, you looked "GREAT" for you, as a matter of fact you looked you're Best!
                          That doesn't mean your gonna beat guys who are genetically superior to you.
                          You certainly have areas that need improvement and additional Size & Hardness never hurt anyone especially when your up against some of the best in the world!
                          While Freeman was soft, he still possess' one of the Best Bodies on the planet.
                          Your time will come, stay hungry you have nothing be ashamed of.
                          of course i know freeman is one of the best in the world and compared to him is an honor to me be at his side, but the word is not soft shawn, the word is FAT,things talked clear are best.
                          i allways acepted my results and is not diferent now, and i congrats my friends and athletes tha placed ahead of me.but some times u get mad and i had my 2 mnutes hahah,now is great to be talking here to a legend like u,watching mypics with freeman, rockell, is awesome, i am 43 years young but i still look bodybuilding with the same eyes i did the first time with 19 when i started training. i am a fan,
                          thanks shawn for taking tiome to answer be, c u soon
                          free to be myself

                          Comment


                          • "i am 43 years young but i still look bodybuilding with the same eyes i did the first time with 19 when i started training. i am a fan"
                            Impressive! Me too! Age is just a number!
                            Again, I felt you were "Harder" no doubt but your shape is not inthe same League as Toney's bro. He is genetically Superior and the judges felt the same thing. You cant train to beat "SHAPE" Condition yes, but you dont always get rewarded for that.
                            Personally, you could have placed a few spots higher but at the end of the day the Top 5 get the Glory, everyone else its back to the Gym!
                            Keep your head up you have alot to be proud of however, i stand by my statement that "More" of everything would serve you better in the future, the same can be said for alot of the guys on the Pro scene, your not alone bro.
                            Train hard and enjoy the ride!
                            You didnt get beat by a bunch of Losers either.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by M.CHACON View Post
                              of course i know freeman is one of the best in the world and compared to him is an honor to me be at his side, but the word is not soft shawn, the word is FAT,things talked clear are best.
                              i allways acepted my results and is not diferent now, and i congrats my friends and athletes tha placed ahead of me.but some times u get mad and i had my 2 mnutes hahah,now is great to be talking here to a legend like u,watching mypics with freeman, rockell, is awesome, i am 43 years young but i still look bodybuilding with the same eyes i did the first time with 19 when i started training. i am a fan,
                              thanks shawn for taking tiome to answer be, c u soon
                              Thought you looked fantastic Marcos!! HUGE!!!
                              MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by M.CHACON View Post


                                Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                                yes i need to be american..........
                                Freeman got a gift...
                                MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X