Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REDEMPTION!!!! Ronny Rockel Wins 2011 IFBB Mr Europe Grand Prix! Results & Scorecard!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Ronny! Well deserved victory. Also, congrats to Flex Lewis for best lots of the bigger guys. He could have easily been placed 2nd place.

Comment

Originally posted by bodybywill View Post
      Congrats to ronny on his win
      He is one of the great classic physiques out there.
      I would love to see him place top 3 at the Olympia , but sadly I doubt he will be.
      I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Congratulations to Ronny he deserved it

as for bodybuilders from Germany yes many have come from Germany over the years.

German people tend to have some of the best "white boy" genetics for muscle , I would not be surpassed if Jay Cutler has some German heritage in him.

Comment

Congrats to Ronny, I think if Flex's Color was darker, he would have slipped into that 2nd spot maybe. You Know what, when I look at the pics on here his color looks good, I seen some other pics where he looked Light.

Comment

Roelly should have won.

Comment

Great to see ronny rockels hard work pay off,he has busting his as for several years in order to get noticed on the pro stage!

Comment

"What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

redemption

THIS IS THE PERFECT WORD REDMPTIONNNNNNNNNNNNNN CONGRATULATION RONNY

Comment

Congrats! Ronny!

He presents a great all around package! Very complete! Really nice aesthetics! Keep it up Ronny!

Comment

Awesome. Good to see Flex giving them a run for their money too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        Hey Giles Great Wrap up mate! Your Column is going to be insane with all the latest news from the uk and europe with Flex Lewis and Ronny Rockel! I look foward to your column mate!

Comment

well done ronny! at least the judges in spain got eyes to put u in first

Comment

Originally posted by salfetka View Post
                            well done ronny! at least the judges in spain got eyes to put u in first
                            +1, on British Grand Prix, puting roelly before rockel it was a joke
                            great job ronny, good luck

Comment

this proves the judging is biased. congrats to everyone and ther placings but this just shut the ifbb down.
                              LUCKY 13 APPAREL
                              http://www.greasegasandglory.com/man...nufacturerid=1

Comment

About time for Ronnie and a just win however had flex winning the whole thing and deff not 3rd!

Comment

Working...
                                X