2011 NY Pro Contest Info and Competitor's List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robbieboy672 View Post
    hey mayor, I have only been to the europa hartford last year, and I am going to the ny pro this year. How does this expo compare to other shows?
    Small expo but you can stock up on your samples I always do lol

Comment

hey mayor, I have only been to the europa hartford last year, and I am going to the ny pro this year. How does this expo compare to other shows?
      It's not an expo but more like a 20ft by 180ft long lobby and it takes you 20 min just to cut through to get to the restroom or to buy a beer or Chardonnay (sorry Robbie.) I love the theater. Great layout and conducive for getting up close and watching.

In my opinion, a huge circus like tent should be pitched over the outdoor foyer and through all the vendors out there to free up the lobby.
      "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
        mike is this the entire linup for the mens open?
        I think it's changed up a bit to include confirming some guy name Cedric McMillan.
        "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

no expo but you get to talk to te pros and fans on the streets of nyc and it has a very local contest feel to it! If you see me say hi so we can bs about bb!

Comment

no expo but you get to talk to te pros and fans on the streets of nyc and it has a very local contest feel to it! If you see me say hi so we can bs about bb!
            Ok so it's not an expo, but they do have vendors right? And also will I get to meet some pros?

Comment

I know MD & MOB will have great coverage of this show.
              JOIN my health transformation challenge
              www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

Comment

Ok so it's not an expo, but they do have vendors right? And also will I get to meet some pros?
                yeah you can meet the guys as they walk in and if they are in a good mood,you know from dieting! Jose raymond is very cool no matter what and dont bforget bob chic and shawn ray too! i look foward to meeting you and getting some cool pictures too!

Comment

yeah you can meet the guys as they walk in and if they are in a good mood,you know from dieting! Jose raymond is very cool no matter what and dont bforget bob chic and shawn ray too! i look foward to meeting you and getting some cool pictures too!
                  ok thanks for all the info! I'll see you there

Comment

Parking?

Does anybody know where there are places to park near the show?

Comment

Does anybody know where there are places to park near the show?
                      I'd like to know this too. Im driving all the way from WV, then heading back right after the show. Im gonna be tired as hell...!

Comment

Originally posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
                        I'd like to know this too. Im driving all the way from WV, then heading back right after the show. Im gonna be tired as hell...!
                        subway for me! parking in nyc is tough,see you there beast!

Comment

Working...
                        X