Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MD RADIO : NEW YORK PRO PREVIEW with Jason Huh and Cedric McMillan!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butch Peterson View Post
    Cedric says he is about 12 pounds heavier than he was when he won in Orlando
    Because he doesn't do regular Army PT like the rest of the guys who have to run 5 miles, 3 times per week. Someone's SHAMMIN!

Originally posted by Howard View Post
    If Rockell comes in top shape I predict he could beat Kai. If Cedric isn't harder then he was at Orlando he could be in trouble at this one.
    Cedric is a damn freak but needs to be conditioned better.
    Rockel has been crisp at every show this year. Be careful about criticizing Big Ced... he might never speak to you again! Just ask the Mayor! Big Ced, if you reading this, I hope you realize I'm busting your balls. Show up in top shape son!
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

I thought the Mayor & Cedric were old buddies????

I'm just sayin, a picture is worth a Million words!

Comment

good show! im always so busy but glad i had some time to check it out tonight.
        My Journal: http://tiny.cc/3u1ys

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post

hahaha Shawn stop being such an instigator man! Can't wait to listen in on this segment.
          ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post

Dude, gotta meet you one day Shawn! This is where the HEAT is at!

Comment

Evan was MIA???
              We'll get his take on the final results of the show on Mon June 6th Show episode #113!

Comment

Cedric looks like a universal soldier.... haha

Comment

Kevin talking about winning the NOC in 1992,this was the first pro show i went to and little did i know id still be loving the sport 19 years later!

Comment

Great show!!

Comment

great show, it's a shame that Evan wasn't there. Jason has proven that he is a great humble guy. Cedric is the man!! He's so funny, He's like the 2pac of bodybuilding hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Lorenzo Marinčić View Post
                        great show, it's a shame that Evan wasn't there. Jason has proven that he is a great humble guy. Cedric is the man!! He's so funny, He's like the 2pac of bodybuilding hahaha
                        2pac of bodybuilding? If that's a joke, I don't understand it. If it's serious, I don't get it either.

Comment

Originally posted by majrminer View Post
                          2pac of bodybuilding? If that's a joke, I don't understand it. If it's serious, I don't get it either.
                          he's talking like he's on the street with his hommies (no racism)...I was half asleep and couldn't think of a better name

Comment

Good to be on MD radio as always Shawn - 'Till the next time!

Was told once I had the perfect face for radio...
                            MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Lorenzo Marinčić View Post
                              he's talking like he's on the street with his hommies (no racism)...I was half asleep and couldn't think of a better name

Comment

So is there going to be a play-by-play of some sort? How is the contest going to be covered?

Comment

Working...
                                X