Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IFBB Pro Jason Huh trains arms one week out from NY Pro. Get ready for Jason 2.0!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by What a Rush View Post
    I think I am getting your humor now. LOL. It did make me laugh pretty hard though. I'm curious why you post though to put these guys down if in the end you back down and act like you were just messing around? I don't doubt you love the cock, but I dont hate on people for what they dream or want to achieve in life.
    Jason is one of my favorite pro's. Its all in good fun.
    My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
      This place is a love-fest and an intellectual haven compared to YouTube. That's where the truly stupid and negative come out to play.
      I especially love those "anti-steroid campaign" guys, you know the steroidsR4loosers, steroidsR4shitheads, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
        Gossip columnist Aaron Singerman has quoted Ben White stating, "Jason Who? Jason Huh?" Singerman claims Ben is 5 days out and 250lbs in the attached picture. Maybe Singerman is creating controversy where there was none as he goes on to state, "Dave had Ben doing Keto throughout last season and he won Tampa looking his best ever and very easily could have won Hartford... All while on a keto diet." Then Singerman notes, "Ben is not doing keto for this diet." How will Jason 2.0 stand up against this seasoned vet?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]243446[/ATTACH]
        Poor singerman haha, he was just relaying what Ben White said don't shoot the messenger. Anyways Ben White is high on glue if he thinks he has a shot.

Comment

• Lol, oh yea, I forget Aaron is a journalist
          I WANT THE TRUTH!
          DID SINGERMAN ORDER THE CODE WHITE!!

Originally posted by Chode Logan View Post
          Poor singerman haha, he was just relaying what Ben White said don't shoot the messenger. Anyways Ben White is high on glue if he thinks he has a shot.
          Last edited by MusclepapaJohn; May 26th, 2011, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giles View Post
            Am interested to see how Huh pans out on the weekend...A lot of love and hype for this chap...I really hope he delivers...
            We shall see saturday in nyc and i will be there to give my opinion of jason huh and the rest of this great lineup!

Comment

• I guess my perspective is different from your alls.. as I do not see any "arrogant" athlete in the video. You all bitch too much, for real. Someone mentioned he's acting like a rookie, very unprofessional.. haha ok, good one. He's competing at the top of the sport, and you're not. Hating on it isn't going to change much.
              physique under construction

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorenzo Marinčić View Post
                I especially love those "anti-steroid campaign" guys, you know the steroidsR4loosers, steroidsR4shitheads, etc.
                I think that guy is the greatest thing to happen to youtube comments. He has pissed off so many steroid users/fanboys that they have created accounts in retaliation called steroidsr4winners and other names like that. Now, when you look at a weight lifting video on youtube the top comments or recent comments in it are the steroidsr4winners guys and their fanbases praising steroids or threatening steroidsr4losers. War of the idiots on youtube.
                "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

Comment

• Originally posted by bruiser
                  Who will be the TOP guy on your NYC tshirt?
                  NOT Cedric Mcmillan that's for sure!

Comment

• Originally posted by boomermayne View Post
                    I think that guy is the greatest thing to happen to youtube comments. He has pissed off so many steroid users/fanboys that they have created accounts in retaliation called steroidsr4winners and other names like that. Now, when you look at a weight lifting video on youtube the top comments or recent comments in it are the steroidsr4winners guys and their fanbases praising steroids or threatening steroidsr4losers. War of the idiots on youtube.
                    agree 100%...I bashed that guy only once, and that was when he said for Andreas Muntzer (RIP) "look at how 'big' he is now"...I've told him that he is a fucking moron and that Andy is dead...yeah they are idiots I'm glad that I ran away and come to this forum because those guys are f-ing amazing...

Comment

Working...
                    X