Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IFBB Pro Jason Huh trains arms one week out from NY Pro. Get ready for Jason 2.0!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lou0178 View Post
    I couldn't get through one minute of that vid.
    Yeah, I'm with you. I like him more humble IMO.

Comment

funny thing is the haters will kiss his ass if they see him in person because they dont got the balls to say it in his face!

i swear bandwagons will be bandwagons and they will kiss ass because they are pussys.

show respect when its earned and you just wait and see, hes gonna give EVERYONE a run for there money. I do hope at the very least he gets 2nd place at his best while battling kai greene at his best.
      That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadwolf00 View Post
        To bad half you idiots dont realize he's mocking everything negative against him in the 1st video. First no personality and horrible range of motion and someone calling him out on weight.
        He addressed his weight, was doing exercises saying oh quarter reps, making jokes the whole time and even brought up his girlfriend cause you guys were asking about her. Im sure Jason is sitting back laughing at this epic thread.
        Well done!
        COOKIN LIKE A BITCH! http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/RUCKUS10/

Comment

With that bullshit workout, saying "all drugs" would be the ultimate understatement.

Comment

Originally posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
            I think Huh took the internet haters way too much to heart.... Seriously......
            Yeah, it works for him so whatever, let him do it, but dude should be able to understand that when he's moving the weight 2 inches it looks dumb as hell and people are going to joke about it (even if they are Huh fans...).
            agreed , after watching the video all i can say is huh ??????? how the hell can you work triceps by moving the weight 1/4 inch

Comment

Thanks for posting this. Good luck to Jason this weekend. He's done the work and it shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Nik133 View Post
                Jason's dick tastes good eh?
                Hey Yo Nick

G.F.Y.
                www.LamarByrdJr.com
                TeamWolf

Comment

I truly hope that he will win the fucking show and shut up all the douche bags on this forum..

Comment

I wish Jason would jump in this thread.

Definitely trolling in the video, but he does look sick.

Comment

Heart attack is imminent
                      http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...pictureid=9381

Comment

He isnt 270 anything, those scales are easily screwed with, get on a digital one then I will go along with it. In my opinion it isnt that his training works for him, it is that he is a genetic anomally and he grows despite his rediculous training. I dont even mean that by the quarter reps, but in the half ass effort he gives, because if you can laugh and talk and not sweat you not doing shit. He shouldnt be that cocky he has never stepped on a pro stage before...........

and he certainly in not ready for the predator.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadwolf00 View Post
                          To bad half you idiots dont realize he's mocking everything negative against him in the 1st video. First no personality and horrible range of motion and someone calling him out on weight.
                          He addressed his weight, was doing exercises saying oh quarter reps, making jokes the whole time and even brought up his girlfriend cause you guys were asking about her. Im sure Jason is sitting back laughing at this epic thread.
                          He's acting like a little bitch with a chip on his shoulder. Decent physique though. His gut looks like it has grown, however.

An dI couldn't help but laugh at that "exercise" at 3:30.
                          My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

Hey MD, what's up? This is Robert Burneika. We are here at Sandhill and Flamingo Gold's Gym in Las, Vegas Nevada. We are doing hardcore training and are one week out from the New York Pro. I'm coming over there to show everyone what's up!

Comment

Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
                              this vid sucks.....give me dorian and evan.....NOW
                              x10

Comment

I hate that people are always saying that bbers look smaller......dude!! yes they are in shape now..wait till they peel down. Every time i start dieting all my friends are like "yo your getting smaller bro, whats up with that?"

Comment

Working...
                                X