Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IFBB Pro Jason Huh trains arms one week out from NY Pro. Get ready for Jason 2.0!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IFBB Pro Jason Huh trains arms one week out from NY Pro. Get ready for Jason 2.0!

A couple of months ago we featured a week of Jason Huh training and lifestyle videos that received mixed reviews from many of the bodybuilding communities on the 'net. Debates on the 2010 USA Champion's training styles got heated, the lack of footage of his beautiful girlfriend was lamented, and his off season image was, for some, upsetting. Some even made claims that Muscular Development was to blame for a series of "bad videos" of Jason (like we had something against him - which we can assure you was not the case - LOL ).

Well now here we are one week out from the New York Pro and Mr Huh is just a few days away from his pro debut. Get Ready for Jason 2.0!

VIDEO BY JOHN HAWLEY

IFBB Pro Jason Huh trains arms one week out from NY Pro

"I don't know, I hope they're ready."

1st, yes!

Comment

holy fakkin arm veins

Comment

I think he heard all the things people were saying lol. I wouldnt have thought hes 270+ at this point. Where the hell is all the weight? Jay steps on stage at the same weight Jason is expecting to step on stage at, but Jay looks bigger IMO. Must be the legs.

Comment

lol he called me out on the weight thing haha gotta give him props, i'll take the heat.

Still look about 212 tho :-P

"This... this is all photoshopped.. it's all photoshopped"

Comment

I like the Kevin Hart references

say it wit yo chest!

Comment

he looks beast mode is what he looks like. the difference in this video is the intensity and the charisma he shows. now you get to see the type of person he is (funny and with something to prove) and u can see the training style works (i think anything would if you eat right and put that much intensity into it). Lookin good sir, hope you shock the world.

Comment

Hey, check out who else we got coming:

We shot this yesterday.

Comment

Awesome! Hope he & Cedric kill it next weekend.
                  Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. ~Ralph Marston

Comment

Originally posted by BigBenj View Post
                    I think he heard all the things people were saying lol. I wouldnt have thought hes 270+ at this point. Where the hell is all the weight? Jay steps on stage at the same weight Jason is expecting to step on stage at, but Jay looks bigger IMO. Must be the legs.
                    This isn't logical....I am 205lbs....by your logic i should be the same size as David Henry or Kevin English or Flex Lewis
                    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from the manufacturer instead of a marketing company I get my supplements at www.truenutrition.com

Comment

I think Huh took the internet haters way too much to heart.... Seriously......
                      Yeah, it works for him so whatever, let him do it, but dude should be able to understand that when he's moving the weight 2 inches it looks dumb as hell and people are going to joke about it (even if they are Huh fans...).
                      Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Originally posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
                        I think Huh took the internet haters way too much to heart.... Seriously......
                        Yeah, it works for him so whatever, let him do it, but dude should be able to understand that when he's moving the weight 2 inches it looks dumb as hell and people are going to joke about it (even if they are Huh fans...).
                        Agreed.

Comment

maybe we should get a training vid of jason and max charles lol
                          but seriously he put on some serious size, gj bro
                          "Omg R u az big az jay cutler!?!?!"

Comment

Dick Skin LMAO

Comment

dat tren

Comment

Working...
                              X