Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IFBB Pro Jason Joseph trains back and biceps two days out from the 2011 New York Pro 202

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IFBB Pro Jason Joseph trains back and biceps two days out from the 2011 New York Pro 202

IFBB Pro bodybuilder Jason Joseph trains back and biceps two days out from the 2011 New York Pro 202 and under bodybuilding competition. This contest marks Joseph's pro debut. In this video Joseph shows us a glimpse of his back and bicep workout and tells us about how a year ago he watched the New York Pro and had no idea that he would be walking on the stage the very next year. Plus the rookie 202 pro competitor tells us of his diet and other interesting tidbits.

Video courtesy of Hilton McAuliffe

The gyno issue aside, Jason has a nice physique & a chance to really make a name for himself. Nice lines.
    Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. ~Ralph Marston

Comment

Great shape , back ,quads ,arms ,delts are flowin nice . Its lookin like a young Flex Wheeler . He can be a very good bodybuilder in the next 4 , 5 years , maybe a ronnie coleman of the 212 .

Comment

I like this dude. Back looked great in the vid. Likely needs a couple of years to truly fill-out to be able to compete in the 212 division.

Comment

diffidently needs to get that gyno fixed, then he will b in gud shape

Comment

From the back he reminded me a lot of '07 Colorado Kai (with a less size).
            Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

mini flex wheeler, with better legs than flex
              nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

I thought Jason had the best overall physique at the USA. Call me crazy but I would judge him ahead alot of the guys that are going to beat him because he is slightly lighter.

His gyno is distracting, but it isnt cheap to fix unfortunately! If I was involved in this business I would lock this guy up ASAP. He definately has that it factor.

His buddy Hilton is one of the heirs to the Hilton fortune, must be fun to go out and party with him!
                Last edited by dmm3218; May 26th, 2011, 06:52 PM. Reason: spell

Comment

crazy V-tapper and amazing wheels...I didn't noticed any case of gyno, I was probably amazed by his overall physique..

Comment

I think he's the future of the 202/212 division, awesome shape and potential.

Comment

This guy has great shape and im sure he will do well in nyc!

Comment

nice shape!

Comment

The gyno's strong with this one however other than needing a lil more thickness and calves, hes sick

Comment

He looks great & it's not too soon to jump in & see what happens. True competitors don't talk about competing; they do it.

Comment

Working...
                            X