Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 New York Pro Play-by-Play w/ Evan Centopani, Victor Martinez & Shawn Ray & STAGE VIDEOS!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bruiser
    Whats sad is that you keep coming back to this thread to see what I am saying LOL be more secure.
    It's only natural for a coach, when they feel incorrect information was given, to defend themselves or portray what happened accurately . Everyone has done it, including all the big name coaches....more than once. I don't think his response has to do with a lack of security, but more to do with telling the truth. No coach wants to blamed for something which isn't their fault; it's what they do for their careers. It would be no different than an employee at any workplace being blamed for something he didn't do and then being told he is insecure because he says he is innocent of the accusations. How many people would just sit back and not say a word? My guiess is probably not too many.

I can see why you might naturally think Kevin was part of the problem if you were under the impression he had coached Ced all the way through both shows, but good thing he posted up that he wasn't...now he doesn't have to shoulder the blame for something he wasn't responsible for.

Comment

• Originally posted by bruiser
      Whats sad is that you keep coming back to this thread to see what I am saying LOL be more secure.
      Insecure he didn't work with the guy. Wouldn't he feel good because he looked better under his guidance than without it. I am confused did I miss something ? I would defend myself to if my name was being defamed for something I didn't do. Bodybuilding is a small community and all of us could potentially be future consumers of Kevin's services why would he want us to believe he screwed up something that he had nothing to do with ? I think your a little off base their Bruiser.

Comment

• Originally posted by Potek View Post
        wow really good quality :beer:

Comment

• Comment

• Does somebody know the prize money for the each rank? (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th)

I can't find it anywhere

Comment

Working...
            X