Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek: Ronny Rockel posing two days out from the 2011 New York Pro.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonBadBoy View Post
    he looks great but what happend to guys mastering the vaccum. he lets his gut out a lot and needs to remember to suck it the whole time on stage. not gonna be enough to get past kai or roelly. i think third is a battle between him and ced
    Thats what i am saying, Ronnie couldnt even flex his abs its just like they are there lol. When guys flex you dont see deep deep cuts and ripples like Shawn Flex and even the older guys. Not even Dorian really Popped when he flexed he was just fucking massive.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

theres to much cheating in bodybuilding they,re going with the big names and and the big sponsers again if he was american maybe his chances would be better for the right placing

Comment

Originally posted by majrminer View Post
        No way. Rockel is sliced and diced and holds condition better than anyone. Best balanced physique. If this guy was 4 inches taller with the same balance, he'd be destroying everyone.
        your right! Ronny has toiled in the pro ranks for years and is finally getting noticed!

Comment

He looks great! He will place third.
          "Yesterday don't mean shit"

Comment

ronnie rockel is smooth from behind period! he will never and i say never have striated glutes and hams therefore never will he win a major pro show, sry fellas

Comment

Originally posted by rockybaudoin05 View Post
              ronnie rockel is smooth from behind period! he will never and i say never have striated glutes and hams therefore never will he win a major pro show, sry fellas
              Boy are you blind? He is already striated.

Comment

he looks great but he will get fucked again by the judges.. maybe top 6

Comment

it's a structural issue

Comment

Working...
                  X