Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cedric McMillan 15 LBS HEAVIER!! and Jose Raymond on the Eve of the New York Pro

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cedric McMillan 15 LBS HEAVIER!! and Jose Raymond on the Eve of the New York Pro

Here is a quick clip of Cedric McMillan one day out from the 2011 New York Pro. Cedric is coming off a win four weeks ago at the Europa Show of Champions.

Here is a quick clip of Jose Raymond one day out from the 2011 New York Pro. Jose is getting ready for a 202 showdown with British Grand Prix 202 Champion James "Flex" Lewis and a host of other 202 competitors tomorrow.

There is Your 202 Winner!

Comment

MD BRINGS YOU NOTHING BUT THE BEST!!!

All STAGE PHOTOS BY MD'S ACE PHOTOGRAPHER PER BERNAL

Comment

those are some mean guns Jose best of luck to you

Comment

video's dont work for me

Comment

I believe Jose is going to pull it off. He looks great.

Did anyone else catch the part when Jose said Kevin was very zin like and Shawn said "like Kai Green." Then Jose said "yeah, but I understand what he is saying."

About 4:15 mark...

Comment

Cedric dose look fuller in clothes this time.

Comment

Originally posted by jmillionaire View Post
                video's dont work for me
                I thought it wasn't going to work for me. I had it up in another window. Several minutes later it worked. Try just leaving it open in another tab for a bit.

Comment

Damn I hope Ced kills it! IMO the best physique in the line up. As for the 202 I think Flex gonna take it, with Jose in 2nd.

Comment

It's between Kai & Cedric IMO.

Comment

Cedric looks alot bigger this time out, watch out everyone.

Comment

Cedric ''Ten Names'' McMillan for the win!
                        Originally posted by villan
                        i will delete all posts about me in the pit,i am being bullied and there is no choice left

Comment

Cedric is a super talented pro who looks very relaxed going into the ny ny pro! But just remember there are no shirts worn in a bb contest!
                          Last edited by mayor of bodybuilding; May 28th, 2011, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Jose has never looked so good, he is hard as nails and full, he blows Flex away with his arms and back, aside from that, they are pretty competitive, but Flex has nowhere near what Jose has in a few of the key shots. He will win and Flex will earn 2nd.

Comment

These videos are always fucked up!

Comment

Working...
                              X