Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cedric McMillan 15 LBS HEAVIER!! and Jose Raymond on the Eve of the New York Pro

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kenny Santiago View Post
    It's between Kai & Cedric IMO.
    Nope!

Comment

videos dont work?!

Comment

Im glad cedric says he likes yams, i love yams
        Those who persist prevail

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
          Cedric is a super talented pro who looks very relaxed going into the ny ny pro! But just remember there are no shirts worn in a bb contest!
          The Mayor throws the First STONE!!!!!!!

The Mayor wants Cedric to bring the heat, that's why he makes valid points. Bodybuilding would suck if we all liked the same people and the same types of physiques. COMPETITION! But for my money, Kai and Rockel have the most complete physiques.

Simply being "aesthetic" will NEVER win in New York. MASSIVE will win the day... dropping a 270 pound ripped frame will please that crowd. 240 and 250 ain't gonna do it for these fans. If you aren't from NY, maybe you should watch this show in person and you'll see what I mean.
          BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
            Cedric is a super talented pro who looks very relaxed going into the ny ny pro! But just remember there are no shirts worn in a bb contest!
            wondering how you still think care about you....

Comment

Originally posted by 23 View Post
              Wrong.

Flex will win.
              Sorry but I was right! Jose was huge and ripped and it was a great 202 battle!

Comment

Working...
              X