X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York Pro Mens Open Prejudging Comparisons Videos and Photos

New York Pro Mens Open Prejudging Comparisons Videos

Comment

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; May 28th, 2011, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Comment

Brandon Curry is going to be good! Interesting that Brandon's back is GREAT, but next to kai, it looks SMALL
          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
          2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

curry is fucking awesome....

Comment

He's a bigger version of Dex but he always looks soft from the front. Great look, though. Lots of tools to work with.

Comment

Brandon Curry looks awesome in these photos! He's got great shape in the side and back shots, but I agree that he does look soft when facing the front.

Comment

The black dude with the corn rows and Blue or baby blue or teal whatever color posing trunks looks really good! Rockel looks good, everyone else is a dissapointmnet it seems..Robert looks good but kinda small for some reason.

Comment

In the videos Curry is soft throughout his lower body, and nothing is happening with his glutes hams or calves from the rear. It's always the same for him, he just doesn't come in conditioned enough; I think he's too focused on not losing fullness.

The guy in the blue trunks is French pro Lionel Byeke (i think I missed a letter in the last name) and it's looking like this is going to be his breakout show.
                    I min/max my physique

Comment

i dont remember kai's triceps ever being that big

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                        Brandon Curry is going to be good! Interesting that Brandon's back is GREAT, but next to kai, it looks SMALL
                        HE has lots of work to do on his legs. They are way too small for his upper body.

Comment

godam, kai's waist is wide as fuck
                          "JRG, you've got a feminine face and the balls....you're okay in my book."

Comment

Is it me or Nataf's midsection is crazy? Surprised he placed bad!?

Comment

Working...
                            X