Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brandon Curry should have placed higher he has made improvements to his legs, and his condition was better! His shape and structure is what bodybuilding should be!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rep View Post
      Brandon Curry should have placed higher he has made improvements to his legs, and his condition was better! His shape and structure is what bodybuilding should be!
      Name one guy who placed ahead of him that he looked better than.
      I min/max my physique

Comment

i had high hopes for alot of these guys. i feel like cedric is almost giving up. and jason still has great shape but still needs to come in a bit sharper. maybe it was the oil? lionel and craig rishardson i am now an official fan of. these guys have fantastic shape! ronny rockell as always looks great. some of those guys up there are surprisingly professional. lol. that greek guy has great shape as well. wat the hell is goin on with roelly? this guy is awsome but just never nails it!
        LUCKY 13 APPAREL
        http://www.greasegasandglory.com/man...nufacturerid=1

Comment

I have the distinct feeling that everybody in this thread saying "Brandon Curry is great", etc., is actually mistaking Lionel Byeke for Brandon Curry. You do realize that that's not Bradon Curry in all of those top 5 placings, right? They had the same color trunks on, but Lionel made Curry look like a little kid, both in terms of structure, sheer size, and conditioning. Brandon Curry, as great as he is or might be someday, was nothing special in this lineup. (And yes, I was there.)

-lifepulse

Comment

I was VERY impressed with Brandon Curry's improvements in shape and overall size...If only he'd been drier especially in the quads I think he'd have been knocking on a top 3 placement definitely...
            MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
              I was VERY impressed with Brandon Curry's improvements in shape and overall size...If only he'd been drier especially in the quads I think he'd have been knocking on a top 3 placement definitely...
              Brandon has great muscle shape and is pretty thick to,alot of fans at the show liked his look!

Comment

Brandon Curry was far from impressive in this line-up, not hating or anything. I just think that the iprovements he's made in the last three years do not warrant the hype. He has nice muscle bellies and a small waist, but his quads although improved are still far behind his torso. I don't understand people saying he should have placed higher, I had him behind Cedric...???

Comment

Something unexpected must have happened to Mr. McMillan...
                  He simply had zero pro-level conditioning; and the look in his eyes seems to reveal he knows he has no chance, and he is just going through the motions.
                  Maybe to Mr. McMillan this contest was "in the way" of a bigger stage.
                  Or, perhaps he didn't get his a-- down to the MD Superstore.
                  In any case, this NY Pro field had a broad mix of prep, proportions, and "potential".

Comment

Working...
                  X