Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kai Greene Wins the 2011 New York Pro! Jose Raymond Wins the 202! Pics! W/Scorecards!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• again Mike A hits the nail on the head!! there are alot of 3000 buck guy's out there but very few that can bring what george is doing with the guy's he works with

Comment

• What happened to Roelly? he was flat/water.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Joker View Post
        This picture of Kai reminds me of Dave P.

Wat fat as hell
        Having the genes of a rhino is only half the BATTLE!

Comment

• i'd like to see an article by jose on what he did contest prep wise for the show (contest diet, last week water and carb manipulation etc) to get so grainy.

Comment

• Originally posted by columbo99 View Post
            I'm sorry, but I just cant see past Kai's massive fucking gut..his front double bi for example Arms looked synthol'd to fuck...and he looks pregnant.
            What gut?!??! i'm srsly trying to find the "massive gut" you speak of...but there is none! so why troll with such a stupid comment...his midsection was in check are you guys srsly thinking this through when you say that or you just say it for the sake of saying it and being annoying? i mean c'mon..

Comment

• Gotta few statements and questions:

-Kai looks horrible, where did his abdomen go in the fdb?
              -Robert Berneika is a JOKE, worst looking guy up there.
              -How did jason not at least place 4th above those idiots?
              -That nyp ring looks ridiculous, terrible, horrible and bad and it sucks.

Comment

• I dont care if jason needs more size. Besides his back, even though it lags only a tad, he is the most aesthetic guy up there. Only one who can sweep his gut, and if he cant add size without negating that he should stop bodybuilding, or it should go under a reform.

Comment

• Amazing work from George and Kai ! KG brought the entire package !
                  So many contenders now for the Olympia.... Greene, Heath, Cutler, Wolf, Martinez....
                  Glad I ain't a judge.

Comment

• Originally posted by glen565 View Post
                    same situation with hose raymond and flex raymond has a better symmetry than flex they were evenly match in fact flex looked bigger but when flex hit his side shots he looks off because of his long torso he stands to high and it show how weird his symmetry is he,s got no glutes his back has no thickness hose looks complete
                    your saying flex lewis has no glutes?........you must be blind or retarted

Comment

• I think a better question would be where in the hell does roelly go from here?

Comment

• No post contest interview with Kai or did I miss it ????

Comment

• Originally posted by Steph75 View Post
                          No post contest interview with Kai or did I miss it ????
                          He is under contract elsewhere. He would not be allowed to do an interview for MD. Conflict of interest.

Comment

• Mr O will be very interesting... Jay, Heath, Branch, Kai, Victor, Wolf, Rockel, Dexter... Should be a great line up. If this is really Kai at 90ish % then at his 100 might take it.
                            Lift smart.

Comment

• Jesus, look at KAI!!!!! Wow...He brought it, fair play...

Glad Craig Richardson finally got a good placing at a big show like this...
                              MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

• Originally posted by OTIS View Post
                                Im still not digging the lighting here...
                                agree 100%. i never liked the blue back drop and the lighting to go along with it. Similar thing at the Arnold.

Comment

Working...
                                X