This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Del Pozo trains back 11 days out from the 2011 Atlantic States

Paul Del Pozo trains back with Piankhi Iknaton 11 days out from the 2011 Atlantic States bodybuilding competition

Paul Del Pozo Trains Back

Video shot and produced by John Hawley

Originally posted by Butch Peterson View Post
    Paul Del Pozo trains back with Piankhi Iknaton 11 days out from the 2011 Atlantic States bodybuilding competition

Paul Del Pozo Trains Back

Video shot and produced by John Hawley

best of luck to you bro... looking great...... Im sure I will see you at Southern States as well !
    www.trueiron.com and www.facebook.com/trueironsportsnutrition (Owner) and NPC JUDGE

Comment

All that hollaring and screaming Paul was doing you can tell this wasn't taped at Planet Fitness

Comment

ha ha I dont think they would allow him in Planet fitness... and I dont think MD crew would be caught dead in planet fitness shooting a video. lol
        www.trueiron.com and www.facebook.com/trueironsportsnutrition (Owner) and NPC JUDGE

Comment

great improvemnets from the last video i saw...i cant believe this is the guy who placed second at a small show like the NPC Miami...and now he s ready to do damage at a national qualifier!
          I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
          JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Not a fan of that tattoo, but he looks good at 11 days out.
            "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

Comment

he s working with bill wilmore...that means a lot of what he does is pretty much Hany
              I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
              JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

A nice representation of himself. Mr. Del Pozo doesn't seem cocky, clearly has put the discipline in, and overall appears "down to earth".

Agreed his arm (dis)coloration cloaks curves and cuts, but I'm fairly certain he can't wash off that ink, so he just "lives with it."

A nice video of a regular guy trying to move through the ranks.

Comment

Best of luck to him, he's got a great attitude and it definitely looks like he's doing the work..

Comment

Originally posted by InkedMuscle View Post
                    Best of luck to him, he's got a great attitude and it definitely looks like he's doing the work..
                    I'm thinking you prolly are likewise a fan of the ink.

Comment

This should be an excellent Atlantic States. Paul has the dedication and work ethic for sure. Hope he does well.

Comment

Working...
                      X