Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

23-year-old, 6'0 260 lbs Nick Trigili INVADES the 2011 Atlantic States! You gotta see this guy!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 23-year-old, 6'0 260 lbs Nick Trigili INVADES the 2011 Atlantic States! You gotta see this guy!

NPC bodybuilder Big Nick "Jersey Shore" Trijili trains and talks to Rodney Roller at New Jersey's Diamond Gym a week out from the 2011 Bev Francis Atlantic States bodybuilding championships

Nick is going to hurt some feelings. Major improvements made since this video!

Time to fuck sum shit up this weekend!
    IG/Contact: PhilViz
    Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

Comment

Nick looks good.

Comment

Never heard of this guy before looks huge. Speaking of young huge guys whats been going on with Trey Brewer? he was hyped up alot when he was young as well and i haven't seen him around much.

Comment

Damn, Nick is one GIANT young guy!
          Muscular Development Online Editor
          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

alright I am 22 and I will be 23 at the end of the year so I have approximately 6 months to put on 100lbs of muscle

Comment

Yay finally a freak with a small waist and normal gut Looked great. Some tweaks to that, get rid of the gyno, and he'll be on the rise.

Comment

Originally posted by Metaddict View Post
                Yay finally a freak with a small waist and normal gut Looked great. Some tweaks to that, get rid of the gyno, and he'll be on the rise.
                He came on the boards once telling us that it wasnt gyno it was some type of water problem, although im not too sure, but that is what he said.
                "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Looks good, but he should fix the lat spread. One of the shoulders is noticeably higher than the other. Should fix before you hit the stage. If it's muscle tightness raising that shoulder, I suggest seeing a physiotherapist... they can diagnose what muscles/connective tissues are causing it. That's how I fixed an over-tight left scapula to rebalance my left lat.
                  BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Needs some more time. But otherwise looks good.

Comment

Nick is the best young bber i have seen come along since Evan! period.... he is very impressive in person

Comment

Holy shit, that's some genetics! I hate to say it, but he is future Mr Olympia

Comment

Originally posted by B-Neva View Post
                          alright I am 22 and I will be 23 at the end of the year so I have approximately 6 months to put on 100lbs of muscle
                          ...Good luck with that, lol!

Comment

he moved those heavy dumbbells like they were 30 lbs

Comment

WOW THAT IS CRAZY FOR HIS AGE!!!!
                              "Yesterday don't mean shit"

Comment

Working...
                              X