Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

23-year-old, 6'0 260 lbs Nick Trigili INVADES the 2011 Atlantic States! You gotta see this guy!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jay Myers View Post
    Phil your boy looked good thats for sure. I think we all left the stage a little surprised last night but I think we all know that we can be better and thats the important thing. Its back down to the heavyweights where I belong as I'm not ready to deal with the beasts of the superheavyweight class just yet...

Great job to Phil, Nick, and everyone else who showed up. Max is just a beast without question but it was a lot of fun. I have a feeling we all will end up seeing either other again on stage for sure though.
    Yea, it was a good time and learning experience Jay. Some things are very hard to swallow. Like knowing you nailed your peak and not being able to hold it because the stage runs2-3hrs later than you expected. Or when you KNOW you should have won regardless and somehow lose a controversial decision. Me....i know i lost. I watered over like a buffalo, and if you see my posing routine at night you can see i put some of that water back in the muscles and partially corrected that. N

Nick handled his loss like a professional and a man, but i could see in his eyes he was not feeling good about it. I legit lost. I seriously dont feel he did. That is the hard part to swallow. Where did he lose? Balance and symmetry? Surely not(max is severely top heavy). Conditioning? From the waist up in the front MAYBE...the rest of the angles not a chance. From the back Max looked 2wks out (fat not water) without a single line and folds in his lower back.
    OK Granted Nick was a little watery at prejuding but....
    - was Nicks glutes SHOWING striations. YES. Was Max's, NO.
    - Were Nick's legs CLEARLY bigger rounder and more separated from the side and rear? YES...VERY clearly.
    - Was Nick's lower back and lats CLEARLY striated? Yes! Max Charles..umm....you can look at the thick skin or folds of skin!

Sorry for rambling. I realize im partial to the situation, but when someone works so hard for something and DESERVES it....i dunno.....Iv always been told when i got screwed by a Ref in wrestling...."well, its your fault for allowing it to be close enough to where the ref play a part in the outcome"....so Chicago.....is going to bring something NODODY can deny
    IG/Contact: PhilViz
    Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

Comment

• Hey Everyone ! Sorry for such a late response but these last couple of weeks have been non stop. I really appreciate all the postive feedback you guys are giving me. Its exteremly motivational. I am here to speak to if anyone needs any diet ,training or nutrition advise. I am extremely happy with my placing at Atlantic States, I know i did not win , but after not competing for 5 five years, I cannot complain. I am qualifed now to move onto National level shows. SOOO first stop is Chicago, JUNIOR NATIONALS ! I started my prep the day after Atlantic States , and oh did I mention , I have one the most elite, knowledgeable GURU`s , as you call it , in my corner. Fakhri Mubarak. I plan to be more dialed in then I can even imagine. Well I said enough for today, I will keep you updatd on how my progress for the next 2 weeks! Ciao everyone.
      facebook.com/nicktrigili twitter.com/Musclemedsnick Instagram/musclemedsnick

Comment

• great job nick
        Rise of the falleN

Comment

• Incredible work, Nick! You have built an outstading physique! You are a winner! Take it in Chicago!

Comment

• Originally posted by nicholastrig View Post
            Hey Everyone ! Sorry for such a late response but these last couple of weeks have been non stop. I really appreciate all the postive feedback you guys are giving me. Its exteremly motivational. I am here to speak to if anyone needs any diet ,training or nutrition advise. I am extremely happy with my placing at Atlantic States, I know i did not win , but after not competing for 5 five years, I cannot complain. I am qualifed now to move onto National level shows. SOOO first stop is Chicago, JUNIOR NATIONALS ! I started my prep the day after Atlantic States , and oh did I mention , I have one the most elite, knowledgeable GURU`s , as you call it , in my corner. Fakhri Mubarak. I plan to be more dialed in then I can even imagine. Well I said enough for today, I will keep you updatd on how my progress for the next 2 weeks! Ciao everyone.
            You did an amazing job this past weekend! Your time away from competing really paid off -- you looked incredible. Can you post more vids of your youtube page? 20ntrig ?
            Hope the next 2 weeks of training are handsomely rewarded in Chicago!

Comment

• Originally posted by nicholastrig View Post
              Hey Everyone ! Sorry for such a late response but these last couple of weeks have been non stop. I really appreciate all the postive feedback you guys are giving me. Its exteremly motivational. I am here to speak to if anyone needs any diet ,training or nutrition advise. I am extremely happy with my placing at Atlantic States, I know i did not win , but after not letting a guy suck my dick for 5 five years, I cannot complain. I am qualifed now to move onto National level shows. SOOO first stop is Chicago, JUNIOR NATIONALS ! I started my prep the day after Atlantic States , and oh did I mention , I have one the most elite, knowledgeable GURU`s , as you call it , in my corner. Fakhri Mubarak. I plan to be more dialed in then I can even imagine. Well I said enough for today, I will keep you updatd on how my progress for the next 2 weeks! Ciao everyone.
              Good luck with your show.

Comment

Working...
              X