Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

2011 NPC Atlantic States Bodybuilding Videos Presented by Precision Peptides!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Durand View Post
    The guy on the left missed his peak

Comment

Comment

Comment

^looked drier at PJing.
          www.ShelbyStarnes.com
          TrueNutrition.com Athlete -Coupon code SHELBY and save!

Comment

Its motivating seeing a taller BB'er. As I am 6'0 its cool to get a glimpse at someone my height for a change. Seems like everyone I see is 5'6-5'9. I hope Nick pulls through.

-Z

Comment

what i wouldnt do to motorboat those cheeks

Comment

looks much better than in prejudging, or is it just me?

Comment

action packed stage presence.....

Comment

Originally posted by kopperman View Post
                    looks much better than in prejudging, or is it just me?
                    People confuse dry with flat. He was FLAT at prejudging, so his muscles did not press out against the skin (hence the skin is not tight and looks "watery").

Unfortunately I had to start peaking him after a number of variables had been set in place from a previous trainer that were IMO undesirable and made the process harder than it had to be. Over two days we hit him with an immense amount of carbs and he just burned right through them and kept dropping weight (even when fats were introduced).....we had only been together 10 days and were still figuring him out....we finally stabilized his weight and peaked him at our target weight by reintroducing sodium, but past our window of opportunity (once you reintroduce you only have so much time) due to the prejudging running 3 hours past the mark we had expected to his the stage.....below is a pic of his peak.....the night show we rectified the situation MOSTLY, but the damage (scoring) had been done....

Good news is we have a SOLID grasp on his body now and the way it responds.....so Chicago is not going to be an issue nailing his peak....he will probably hit the stage 4-5lbs heavier than in the 2nd vid....

Pic 1 2am
                    Pic 2 5am (sodium reintroduction)

IMAG0309.jpgIMAG0331.jpg
                    IG/Contact: PhilViz
                    Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

Comment

Comment

did you guys take comparison video of the novice heavyweight class cuz i dont see any vid about the novice HW class thanks buddy
                        http://www.UniversalUSA.com

Comment

So who won? I didn't see results anywhere? Did Nick and Phil take their classes?

Comment

I saw another Video of Nick and the other 2 guys straight on, and Nick might have had enough to win IMO

Comment

Preliminary results:

Max Charles won super heavies. Nick Trigili took Second

Comment

Shaun Clarida won his class. We know him as the Giant Killer around here!

That makes two NPC Shows with two class wins and one overall, so far in the NPC. Not bad at all!

Comment

Working...
                                X