Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: 4 x Mr Olympia Champion Jay Cutler Guest Posing at the 2011 NPC Atlantic States

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: 4 x Mr Olympia Champion Jay Cutler Guest Posing at the 2011 NPC Atlantic States

In this video, the 4 time Mr. Olympia, Jay Cutler struts his stuff on the Tribecca stage. Cutler, who is shooting for a fifth Mr Olympia title is guest posing at this NPC show.

Jay looking good! 5th on his way

Comment

had a great time and will post some cool pictures soon! jay is the man for sure!

Comment

Got any full body shots?

Edit: Sorry! NVM I just realized it was a video. Forgive me it's been a long day

Comment

LOOKING A LITTLE LESS LIKE A DISGRACE THAN NORMAL
          "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

WOW!!!!! Jay looks like a super nice guy. I guess people weren't kidding when they said he loves his fans.

Comment

Impressive! Jay looks really good, and man in this day and age the fact that his waist us always tight (just wide) is really notable. Also great to see him really go the extra mile for the fans.
              I min/max my physique

Comment

Jay's a class act, the 180 he has pulled with his body is pretty impressive and shows he knows what's up.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
                  you cant talk you fat/jobless slob.

Comment

Jay looks great! He's already on the path to take the fifth!
                    Satisfaction is good. Pride is better.

Comment

too bad kai is also competing at the olympia........ o well at least he won 4 right

Comment

Hate that posingroutine, cant stand him...

Comment

Originally posted by einsteinmuscle View Post
                          too bad kai is also competing at the olympia........ o well at least he won 4 right
                          Right? Thats what everybody was saying last year and the year before,and he wasnt even in the top three.

Comment

Originally posted by BePositive View Post
                            Hate that posingroutine, cant stand him...
                            oYou ca't stand him. Good thing you'll never have to cross him. keep negative shit to yourself>jay is number 1 in the world pal. I'm sure your looking great these days?? HAHAHA.Jay has his fifth in the bag.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
                              Ur sick to say that. You wish you could be half of what Jay is.
                              "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Working...
                              X