Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finals Wrapup w/ Muscle Chef and the Atlantic States Overall Winner Alfredo Santana & Posedown

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Finals Wrapup w/ Muscle Chef and the Atlantic States Overall Winner Alfredo Santana & Posedown


  • #2
    Overall

    1. Alfredo Santana


    Super Heavyweight

    1. Max Charles
    2. Nick Trigili
    3. Toney Badaracco
    4. Jason Myers
    5. Jon LeGrande


    Heavyweight

    1. John TenEyck
    2. David McIntyre
    3. Shaunte Blakely
    4. Phil Visicaro
    5. Troy Marshall
    6. Nodari Revia
    7. Phil Keplar
    8. Dan Hoban
    9. Billy Parsells
    10. Daniel Embry
    11. William Zamot
    12. Edwing Matias


    Light Heavyweight

    1. Adam Cohen
    2. Barrett Swirble
    3. Nigell Ifell
    4. Thomas Lange
    5. Paul Pozo
    6. Harold Riddle
    7. Brian May
    8. Gordon Falcetti
    9. Cole Pearson
    10. Frank Sciarabba
    11. Jason McGowan
    12. Carlos Deleon
    13. Frederick Gallipoli
    14. Rich Rivera
    15. Terence West
    16. William Walton
    16. Jean Brutus
    16. Jose Renderos
    16. Antonio Puccio


    Middleweight

    1. Alfredo Santana
    2. Steven Silverman
    3. Benny Mendez Rometa
    4. John Whalen
    5. Frank Marcotrigiano
    6. Benjamin Salmonere
    7. Bill Caputo
    8. Henry Mejia
    9. David Sullivan
    10. Carlos Salgado
    11. Joshua Dentan
    12. Angel Calderon


    Lightweight

    1. Richard Guiffre
    2. Rafael Gonzalez
    3. Brent Ehaves
    4. Dickens Fenelon
    5. Joshua Ortiz Lopez
    6. Thomas Lyman
    7. Thomas Dow
    8. Yoon-il Lee
    9. Bikramjit Singh
    10. Kim Amrod
    11. Balsagar Singh


    Bantamweight

    1. Shaun Clarida
    2. Zaid Hassen
    3. Anthony Curcio
    4. Bryan Ortiz


    Novice Heavyweight

    1. Shaunte Blakely
    2. Dan Hoban
    3. Gonzalo Cristoo
    4. Josh Landry
    5. Robson Russo
    6. Socrates Perez, Jr
    7. Rich Holm
    8. Carter Simmons


    Novice Light Heavyweight

    1. Barrett Swirble
    2. Cole Pearson
    3. Francisco Garcia
    5. Frank Sciarabba
    6. Aryeh Moore
    7. Carlos Deleon
    8. Jason McGowan
    8. Luis Mondoza
    9. William Walton
    10. Eduardo Borges
    11. Jean Brutus


    Novice Middleweight

    1. Benny Mendez Rometa
    2. James Karl
    3. Joseph Russo
    4. Benjamin Salmonere
    5. Erick Alfonso
    6. David Sullivan
    7. Peter Giannetto
    8. Joshua Dentan
    9. Henry Mejia
    10. Joey Mitadden
    11. Angel Calderon


    Novice Lightweight

    1. Jahi Young
    2. Joshua Ortiz Lopez
    3. Thomas Lyman
    4. Bikramjit Singh
    5. Bura Akyol
    6. Kim Amrod
    7. Balsagar Singh


    Novice Bantamweight

    1. Cyral Morris
    2. Anthony Curcio


    Masters Overall

    John TenEyck

    Masters Over 35 Heavyweight

    1. John TenEyck
    2. Francisco Garcia
    3. Aryeh Moore
    4. Lee Nemington
    5. William Zamot
    7. Eduardo Borges
    8. John Mcmasters
    9. Jean Brutus


    Masters Over 35 Lightweight

    1. Frank Marcotrigiano
    2. Benjamin Salmonere
    3. Bill Caputo
    4. Rafael Gonzalez
    5. James Karl
    6. Pat Vecchio
    7. Cyral Morris
    8. Jack Tang


    Masters Over 45

    1. John Whalen
    2. Phil Keplar
    3. Rich Rivera
    4. Al Gianchetti
    5. Michael Halpin
    6. Gary Kamil
    7. Antonio Puccio
    8. Robert York
    9. Pat Vecchio


    Masters Over 55

    1. Gary Kamil
    2. Robert York
    3. John Girolamo
    4. Robert Panetta
    5. Kevin Kelly
    6. Steve Anixt

    Teen Men Overall

    Teen Men Age 13 - 17

    1. Keith Kirschenheiter

    Teen Men Age 18 - 19

    1. Ryan Michelman
    2. Matthew Votti
    3. Brian Papszyck
    4. Phil Mucaria

    Comment


    • #3
      Alfredo looks amazing! very good balance, nice proportions and symmetry and above all else great conditioning! I hope he will achieve what he wants to achieve!

      Comment


      • #4
        I dont agree at all. He has no legs at all and his hamstrings suck. He has a nice upper body and overall conditioning is good but a bodybuilder isn't a bodybuilder without legs.

        Comment


        • #5
          vey rare for a MW to win the overall...especially after all the hype around some of the bigger guys competing!
          I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
          JESUS THE CHRIST

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by joebig View Post
            I dont agree at all. He has no legs at all and his hamstrings suck. He has a nice upper body and overall conditioning is good but a bodybuilder isn't a bodybuilder without legs.


            it might be that he wasnt born with the best genetics for his legs but hes working real hard on them....look back at arnold , same shit, but he worked hard to get them at there peak...this guy can do the same...its just about time , and consistency , he was ripped to the bone....not to knock off nicki who got the exposure on MD, but this is a good thing, because although most competitors didnt get any exposure that still gives them light to win it all
            That's what she said -Michael Scott-

            Comment


            • #7
              Im a bit surprised he won the overall, his legs arent up to scratch. Upper body and conditioning was spot on, however it should take more than just one good half of the body to win.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by muscleten View Post
                it might be that he wasnt born with the best genetics for his legs but hes working real hard on them....look back at arnold , same shit, but he worked hard to get them at there peak...this guy can do the same...its just about time , and consistency , he was ripped to the bone....not to knock off nicki who got the exposure on MD, but this is a good thing, because although most competitors didnt get any exposure that still gives them light to win it all
                using arnold as an example is pretty bad if you consider that arnold never achieved any outstanding leg development
                I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                JESUS THE CHRIST

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                  using arnold as an example is pretty bad if you consider that arnold never achieved any outstanding leg development
                  Very true! I just thought Max Charles would have won the overall. He already looks like a pro. I am surprised a MW won the overall. I could see if he had perfect symmetry and proportion, but Alfredo IMO did not. He has great conditioning and lots of potential but those legs need major work.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by joebig View Post
                    Very true! I just thought Max Charles would have won the overall. He already looks like a pro. I am surprised a MW won the overall. I could see if he had perfect symmetry and proportion, but Alfredo IMO did not. He has great conditioning and lots of potential but those legs need major work.
                    watch the overall posedown,he did win fair and square...Max Charles was way off to take the overall. The MW guy was overall more complete and polished,with the best conditions and upperbody development. hi legs need to come up,but when you are hard and grainy you can make a bigger guy look more like an amateur that yourself
                    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                    JESUS THE CHRIST

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      To Carlo:

                      Ur a great chef and an interviewer, keep up the good work!!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X