Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gaspari Presents '11 NPC Garden States Overall Winner Brian May, Alvisi & English Guest Posing

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaspari Presents '11 NPC Garden States Overall Winner Brian May, Alvisi & English Guest Posing

Mark have no lines!!!

Comment

i never liked mark alvisi.....i believe you need to come in shape for guest posing appearances because fan do pay there hard earned money to come watch the pros....kevin english did a much better job...marks posing sucked...this is something bodybuilding needs to bring back to life...better posing
      That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

In all fairness, We can critique people without putting them down too much. I think having some level of respect for these guys is due even if we do not necessarily like their physique that much or posing. If we would not say it to their face don't say it at all. They are still human beings after all.

Comment

Wasnt Evan guest posing as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Bosser View Post
            Wasnt Evan guest posing as well?
            Not at this event. Just Mark and Kevin.

Comment

Evan Guest posed at the Rhode Island Championships yesterday and was Freaky as ever, didn't look much more than a week or two out from show ready. Great guy, got to hang out and shoot the shit for a while. it should be noted that Evans training partner and friend won the overall and looked awesome.

Comment

How did Ron Harris do in Rhode Island Championships?

Originally posted by Jose Raymond View Post
                Evan Guest posed at the Rhode Island Championships yesterday and was Freaky as ever, didn't look much more than a week or two out from show ready. Great guy, got to hang out and shoot the shit for a while. it should be noted that Evans training partner and friend won the overall and looked awesome.

Comment

Ah ha the Rhode Island show! I knew Evan was somewhere, if anyone has vid or pics post em up!

Comment

is mark taking a year out to grow?

Comment

Click here to see pics of Mark Alvisi guest posing last night: http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/...eventcode=1456

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; June 12th, 2011, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Click here to see Kevin English guest posing last night: http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/...eventcode=1456

Comment

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                          Click here to see pics of Mark Alvisi guest posing last night: http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/...eventcode=1456

Looks like Mark's added some size.
                          Last edited by Adina Zanolli; June 12th, 2011, 07:21 PM. Reason: correcting my bad grammar!
                          "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

haha^^^
                            "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

Originally posted by Bosser View Post
                              Ah ha the Rhode Island show! I knew Evan was somewhere, if anyone has vid or pics post em up!
                              From Ron's thread...

Comment

Working...
                              X