This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyd Dollar in the trenches two weeks out from 2011 Junior Nationals

Ft. Myers, Florida resident Lloyd Dollar joins Shawn Ray In the Trenches in Tampa two weeks out from Jr. Nationals. Dollar is no stranger to the national bodybuilding stage, but is gunning for number one this year having made some changes to his program with the aide of Trainer Tony Racanelli who assists and commentates during the workout.

Guy is awesome!!

Comment

He looks great in person! Friend of mine and he is going to be bringing a whole new package to the stage this year!!

Comment

i competed with him when he came in as a LHW at S.States...when we line up backstage and i was standing next to him i realized how bad my ass,along with another 12-something LHW guys,was gonna be owned that evening!
        Saw him several other times in Orlando assisting some of his clients who were competing and the guy never looked very friendly or approachable at all!
        I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
        JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
          i competed with him when he came in as a LHW at S.States...when we line up backstage and i was standing next to him i realized how bad my ass,along with another 12-something LHW guys,was gonna be owned that evening!
          Saw him several other times in Orlando assisting some of his clients who were competing and the guy never looked very friendly or approachable at all!
          He is actually a very nice guy. He gets into a mind set with his clients and he gives them his complete attention at the show and in the gym. Afterwards, he will sit and talk with you all day. If you see him again, just go up to him he won't bite.

Comment

Great video...I have been friends with Lloyd for almost 10 years now...He's a good guy...He's looking awesome & can't wait for this weekend..

Comment

what qualifier did he win to go to Jr Nats?
              I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
              JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Impressive, could win for sure.

Comment

very impressive
                  nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

Working...
                  X