Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Trigili with Prep Coach Fakhri Mubarak: 1 Week Out from the Jr. Nationals

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...nationals.html

Damn dude, no cardio before??? Definitely wouldn't have guessed that even seein him at the Atlantic States

Comment

I'm sorry but this kid is just not impressive at all... The Atlantic states was a super weak show and his new trainer obviously doesn't know what he's doing either.. correct his damn rounded back he has in every back exercise!

Comment

I think he looks pretty damn good. My back hurt just watchin him though!

Comment

I think he'll be fine for junior nationals. Its the juniors...

Comment

He looks familiar......can't quite put my finger on it?

Comment

does anyone feel bad for his form when doing bar rows and barbell rows?

Comment

He is in good hands..... Pro card for sure with Fakhri !
                www.trueiron.com and www.facebook.com/trueironsportsnutrition (Owner) and NPC JUDGE

Comment

Originally posted by FrancisJamesW-III View Post
                  He looks familiar......can't quite put my finger on it?

Comment

Originally posted by hurdur
                    Reminds me of a guy i saw on a gay 4 pay site... not that i would intentionally browse those kind of sites, it just popped up accidentally when i googled "nick trigili", i swear.
                    What you didnt know? Its a prerequisite before MuscleMeds can sign you.
                    Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

Freedom of speech , God bless America!
                      Last edited by Fakhri Mubarak; June 14th, 2011, 07:25 PM.

Comment

that rounded back on the rows are killimg me, and he looks 4 - 6 weeks out

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri Mubarak View Post
                          Really? Not a good show? I thought it was one of the bestshows in NYC in a few years and I'm a judge as well. I guess letís get somepics of the shows you've done and we can compare overalls. I'm just saying, youmight be right. Also if you can help Nick with his form that would be so niceof you. As far as not being impressive I guess Steve Blechman (AND EVERY JUDGE)doesnít know talent when he sees it. Sorry Steve I think signing Jay , Branch ,Victor etc etc etc wasnít a good idea either. Letís get cameronswadley on TeamMD ASAP. I can do a video with him as well. O wait Iím not a good trainer.Turning 22 clients pro over the last 4 years doesnít qualify me enough. Damnman I really thought I was good!

fficeffice" />>>

Freedom of speech , God bless America!
                          this is the greatest post ever.... go nick!
                          Rise of the falleN

Comment

It's really a feat to look that good and to not ever do cardio or understand basic things like.... why you do high reps the last few weeks of your prep. I think that his decision to at least upgrade from a trainer who doesn't seem to know anything to one who apply's bro science at least will be an improvement.

Comment

Wow that rounded back is gonna kill him, Fak i thought you were a "guru"... Why didn't you make him fix his form? That shit is dangerous... I hate to say it but his conditioning looks way worse than the last vid

Comment

Working...
                              X