Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love when all the form donkeys get involved and call guys out who are massive on their form...why doesnt everyone who has a problem with his rounded back ask lee haney about that technique...

Comment

Originally posted by Dlew6969 View Post
      Stop reporting posts. They are not bashing you just giving an opinion...
      i'm afraid that "opinions" is not what's s being asked for here,just ass-kissing or no comments at all
      I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
      JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Team MD will be there to get an in room interview to see what his final prep is before stepping on stage Saturday morning.

Larry and I will ensure we setup some good mood lighting for you enamorous types!
        "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Good luck Nick, it was a pleasure meeting you at Atlantic States. Hope to be competing on the same stage with you again in the future. Kick some ass Saturday!!
          www.facebook.com/IamPDP MHPStrong www.FloridaX2X X2XClothing Sponsored Athlete

Comment

Originally posted by TooPowerful4u View Post
            No need to answer haters....proof will be displayed this Saturday!
            you seem very optimistic about your friend, hope he does well despite some of his actions.

Comment

Originally posted by cameronswadley View Post
              I'm sorry but this kid is just not impressive at all... The Atlantic states was a super weak show and his new trainer obviously doesn't know what he's doing either.. correct his damn rounded back he has in every back exercise!
              I was going to say the same thing. Could not believe Fahkri was letting him do that. On those BB rows it just looked like his lower back was about to pop. Go figure....

Comment

Originally posted by crashfire View Post
                i love when all the form donkeys get involved and call guys out who are massive on their form...why doesnt everyone who has a problem with his rounded back ask lee haney about that technique...
                Did u miss the lee haney training video at the beg francis get together in march, he demonstrated this very exercise

Comment

Originally posted by Carnage View Post
                  Did u miss the lee haney training video at the beg francis get together in march, he demonstrated this very exercise
                  link please?
                  I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                  JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by FrancisJamesW-III View Post
                    He looks familiar......can't quite put my finger on it?
                    Do you watch alot of GAY 4 PAY?

Comment

with a rounded back lee haney did both barbell rows and t bar rows...

Comment

I would love to see the video but it does not work!

Comment

Originally posted by cameronswadley View Post
                          I'm sorry but this kid is just not impressive at all... The Atlantic states was a super weak show and his new trainer obviously doesn't know what he's doing either.. correct his damn rounded back he has in every back exercise!
                          You are so right! I hope that Fakhri doesn't make Nick look like Shawn Robinson who he was prepping earlier this year for the Mets. Just curious who the 22 people Fakri made turn pro.

Comment

Wow, all it takes it one comment for everyone to start. I must agree about the form thing, Ive never actually seen anyone train like that. I am a trainer and I wouldnt stand for that from my 55 year old mother or the 260 pound football player I am training!

So I said let me look at the pics before commenting.

If it is true that this guy didnt do cardio, ate red meat four times a day, and workouts out like that, and doesnt know how to pose at all then he looked phenomenal. He has yet to win a small local show, I believe this will make him the first MD athlete to never win a local show????

I do think he has serious potential to do damage in a few years. Good luck bro.

EDUCATE YOURSELF, IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE!!!! At the end of the day these guys are gonna ramp up the drugs and training. Learn your own body and dont be one of those jerks who gets burned out in a few years

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                              i'm afraid that "opinions" is not what's s being asked for here,just ass-kissing or no comments at all
                              Originally posted by hurdur
                              Reminds me of a guy i saw on a gay 4 pay site... not that i would intentionally browse those kind of sites, it just popped up accidentally when i googled "nick trigili", i swear.
                              I call this unnecessary, mean-spirited, and irrelevant. But, if you consider this to be an "opinion", then I most definitely prefer "ass-kissing"... or better yet, "no comment at all." Unnecessary

Comment

can anyone tell me why the video does not work?

Comment

Working...
                                X