Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*VIDEO* 5 In Room Interviews with Tomasini, Newmire, Martin, Andredes, and More!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *VIDEO* 5 In Room Interviews with Tomasini, Newmire, Martin, Andredes, and More!

In Room Interviews Hours Before Going On Stage - 2011 Jr Nationals

In Room Interview with Chad Martin 12 Hours Before Jr Nationals

In Room Interview with Minnesota Curt 12 Hours Before Jr Nationals

In Room Interview with Kevin Tomasini 12 Hours Before Jr Nationals

In Room Interview with Marc Andredes 12 Hours Before Jr Nationals

In Room Interview with Dan Newmire 12 Hours Before Jr Nationals
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Yeah- I'm not crazy about him either...but on a brighter note, Dan Newmire looks pretty good (He needs better conditioning-BUT other than that), He's a good size for this show.

Comment

I've never seen Jr. Nationals...(only pro shows)

Is this type of conditioning pretty standard?

Comment

Chad looks good.

Comment

Kevin Tomasani looks good but needs to bring his legs up to match his upper body. Dan Newire has tons of potential. His lower body already looks like hes a pro. He just needs to bring up his arms and back width and he should turn pro. Just MHO.

Comment

DANG, okay Kevin T is super grainy compared to the other competitors...

AND with Art Atwood in his corner, he can go places. Jason Huh got a lot better after that Pro Supps sponsorship!

Comment

Originally posted by Nelzonj View Post
              DANG, okay Kevin T is super grainy compared to the other competitors...

AND with Art Atwood in his corner, he can go places. Jason Huh got a lot better after that Pro Supps sponsorship!
              I gotta get on Karbolyn. Kevin said that's the secret.

Comment

I'm hitting up Karbolyn Right now. (And Hyperbolic 10).

I love it. I've certainly seen better pumps and fuller muscles. Pro Supps is where it's at! (It can, however, be pricey)

Comment

I used Karbolyn before. Its been awhile so I cant remember how good it worked. I been taking vitargo from Genr8. Its the original vitargo with the patent. I like it because I can take up to 100grams and it doesn't even feel like I took in that many carbs. I dont get a bloated feeling at all.

Comment

Working...
                  X